Feedback On My Shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for advice and feedback on my shop. My store is very accessible. I  am not looking for specific feedback in any certain area, the feedback can be from the whole shop i would just like feedback overall how its set up and everything. I have recently changed the theme of the store and also how the layout is i re launched the whole shop because i wanted to make adjustments. I am hoping to change anything that will help the shop be better. This is the URL :      www.sherrawclothingco.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1760 110 317

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @sherrawclothing ,

Hey, I reviewed your website, no doubt the products are amazing. With your site, there's still a good amount of room for improvement. No matter how good your products are, but your bottom-line will not increase until and unless you reach the ears of your customers. You need to start focusing on marketing on a prior basis.

• Provide contact information throughout your site, including a Contact Us page. Don’t act like you’re hiding from your customers; that will hardly make them more trusting!
  • Pop-up Banners-  I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.
  • Blogs-  Using a blog, you can educate customers about your product or services. You can use the blog to share customer success stories and how your product helps them to solve problems. As we know, "Content is King", post valuable post which benefits the readers.
  • Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.
  • You need to add more products to your store.
  • Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest you what more can be added to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate.
  • I noticed that you do not have an About Us page, it is, however. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.

-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.

-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.

-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.

-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualization, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage 

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customers why they should buy from you.

You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. I have some suggestions which will help you to cultivate your site trust.

Feel free to email me at support@aitrillion.com. If you want to know how to create an engaging website.

Regards,

Samina.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I see your items in view page, There are no specifications and description you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request. And add products gallery images.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO, Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
Your social media links are shows not found, You can add your store social media links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 2 5

Hey, 

I reviewed your shop nice one good luck :). As a change I recommend you to use Nextsale app. It is a very useful plugin that helps you to increase sales by converting leads to sales. It uses Social proof &Urgency tools. When you add it to your site FOR FREE, it will show comments of previous buyers. So when the visitors come to your site they will see real purchasers' comments. It will create brand trust in them and trigger them to buy your online service. You can use it for free from the beginning. You will see the benefits. It differs from its competitors in the market by having the best pricing ( the lowest) and all in one dashboard system. You do not pay separate costs for social proof and urgency. All content in one. 

Try it for free, the link is below! Good luck with your store!

0 Likes