Feedback On My Store - Bikini Bombshell

40market
2 0 1

We would love to hear your feedback on my store https://www.bikini-bombshell.com/index.php/

I started it a few years ago, recently I've increased my traffic but nor checking out. Any tips on how to improve my product pages and improve/make clearer the checkout process would be great. 

Thanks

Dear 40market,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 24-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up, policy documents and payment gateway icons.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Add blog to get traffic.
  • Do some on page seo
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @40market 

If you are getting lots of traffic but not a lot of sales, that just means that the site is not adjusted to a simple checkout process or that your traffic is not coming from the right sources. 

Here are some tips to improve both issues: 

1) Add a Buy Now button on the product page. It will make the process one step shorter. 

2) Add Buy now Pay later methods 

3) If you are driving traffic via ads, make sure you have set them up correctly and the ads appear in the right place. If via influencers than choose the ones with the correct audience. The most efficient method would be a referral program for driving the most relevant traffic. 

Since you are not based on Shopify, I am not sure what exactly you can do for that. For Shopify based merchants I recommend using Growave Loyalty and Rewards program that includes a very powerful referral tool. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes