Feedback On My Store 'Happy Drama Shirts' (Theatre Niche)

Lorenzo1328
Tourist
4 0 0

Dear Shopify Community,

it's my pleasure to introduce my brand new shop 'Happy Drama Shirts' to you:

www.HappyDramaShirts.com

From what I've seen so far in this forum, there is some incredible expertise floating around the different threads and I hope some of you can spare a minute to give honest feedback :-)

For the product detail pages, I have two versions live which you may want to review:

1. Version (which was the one I had initially set up on the whole shop):

https://www.happydramashirts.com/collections/women/products/eat-sleep-theatre-repeat-womens-t-shirt

2. Version (I am currently testing this one, which has a new sizing chart and more information)

https://www.happydramashirts.com/collections/women/products/theatre-is-my-sport-womens-t-shirt 

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Best,

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
810 89 147

Hi @Lorenzo1328,

Hyde here from Shopify. Excellent work on setting up your site!

It's great that you've identified a hole in the market and developed a niche area. This will afford you the opportunity to build a tribe around your brand and grow a community that identifies with your mission statement, your values, and what it is you're striving to achieve. How is your brand looking to change the world?

Nike asked customers to "Just Do It". Their express mission was to democratize sports, make the average jogger think, and feel like an athlete.
Apple invited its community to "Think Different". They wanted to encourage ingenuity and and individuality.

What will "Happy Drama Shirts" aim to change in the world?

You can afford to bring theatricality to your site. With great content.

1. Create blogs this is super important and here's why. You could include scripts or reviews of plays or interviews with actors, for example.

2. Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important. You could showcase monologues or recordings of performances, for example.

Turn your website into its own little theatre!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Lorenzo1328
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Hyde,

thank you very much for your feedback!

I'll think about how to enrich the content with theatre-related posts. 

Any chance you can also give me feedback from a 'technical' perspective, for example which of the product description pages linked above looks more promising to you? Also, are there any (obvious) elements missing on the homepage when quickly scanning it?

That would be also very helpful! 

Best,

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
219 17 81

Hey Happy Drama Shirts, welcome to the Shopify family!

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have some really great fashion products there.

After taking a look at your website, and the two versions which you have specifically mentioned to check, I have thought of some feedbacks

1. The second version will surely help in getting customers gain trust with relevant information as shipping and refund policy.

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. The love of theatres can surely pull you a large crowd enough, but keep them engaged through events and blogs. This will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

4. There still needs something to push me to buy - right now. Just like in a real life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? 
In the case of your store, I don't get this urgency at all.

Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention.

Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D

Fayaz
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Lorenzo1328
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Fayaz,

thank you for your feedback, this is very much appreciated. 

I absolutely get your idea of the 'no sense of urgency' and will follow up on that. Also, I'll check if there's an option to add more pop-ups without seeming to be spammy.

Thanks again,

Lorenzo

0 Likes