Feedback On My Store Please

JohnTim
2 0 0

Hi there!

We created the website for Retail, Wholesale and Dropshipping customers and we would like to hear your feedback on the store. What do we need to change in your opinion?

www.spaintradecenter.com

Thank you very much!

Have a great day!

0 Likes

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking cool. I observed few points on your website, I hope those will helpful!

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

-> I suggest You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app "Tuecus". It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3065 177 558

Hello @JohnTimCongrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Your store's overall appearance is visually appealing and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- Add products to all the collections. Don't leave any collection empty.

AiTrillion_0-1620203993856.png

- On the product page, while selecting the color product displayed is still the same. Also, the price is '0 Euro'. 

AiTrillion_1-1620204267320.png

Speed Optimization and Mobile Responsive - You must optimize the loading speed of the page.

- Add reviews. Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add web push notificationsIt can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Add these customer engagement tools in your store to maximize engagement which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversion and increase the retention rate for the long term.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
JohnTim
2 0 0

Hi there!
Thank you for your reply.

Ot sounds great! Could you help me with integration and with customization?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3065 177 558

@JohnTim, you're welcome. Sure, please email at shubhangi@aitrillion.com.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes