Feedback On My Store-Ride Heaven

Highlighted
4 0 0

Rideheaven.com I've been getting a ton of traffic over the past two days from facebook but no sales yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
465 51 97

Hi @DipinKapila

Hyde here from Shopify. Excellent work!

The store is looking sharp and stylish, however it is only one part of a journey that the customer takes in making a purchase and hopefully connecting with your brand enough to keep coming back.

Consider the following questions:

1) Is there a problem with the sales funnel?

A sales funnel refers to the buying process that companies lead customers through when purchasing products. If there's a problem with the last stage of your funnel, there's probably a problem with all stages of your funnel.

A huge problem people make with their sales funnel is assuming people will always buy immediately after seeing an ad for your product. That's rare. You need to build a relationship with your customer and consider tools like email marketing to guide them towards a purchase. Instead of blasting them with an offer, nudge them towards it.

2) Could your offer be better?

The offer is the core of your sales funnel. Evaluate it relentlessly. Would you accept your offer if you were a customer? How are you positioning your offer? Is the cost of your offer acceptable to a customer given the benefits it offers them? What pain point is your offer addressing?

All of these issues can be fixed by reworking your offer or the communication around your offer.

3) Is there urgency?

Customers see great offers all the time. Especially online. But sometimes you just bookmark a page and never come back. Especially if your product or service doesn't solve a "bleeding neck" type of problem. If you want to make a sale in these cases, then focus on creating a sense of urgency.

4) Is there a 'trust factor'?

It's great that you have product reviews on your store. You want to create trust and give your customers a sense of engaging with a real person or people behind the screen. So focus a little more on your About Us page too. Here's what an About Us page should contain.

5) Do you have a Marketing Plan?

A great place to start is with a marketing plan. We have a guide that will help you create a marketing plan that works. I’d also recommend taking a read over our marketing docs for further information.

We’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimising your conversion rate. There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend. It will always be up to you as the store owner to brand, market, and research for your business; though hopefully the resources above will provide you with some leads to pursue.

If you would prefer to get some professional help with your marketing for your store you can consider hiring a Shopify Expert Marketer. Experts are professional service providers that have a track record of working with Shopify stores.

Any more questions I'm happy to help!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes