Feedback On My Store - Sleepy Dee

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all!
Lexie here. Just finalising set up of the new Sleepy Dee store for our sustainable luxury sleepwear brand. 

Preview it here: https://m764co6sowg0rofc-25810796637.shopifypreview.com 

I'm using the Blockshop theme. 

Mostly looking for feedback from other experienced Shopify users that have learned along the way. Any particular roadblocks or little quirks you've noticed after launching that I should investigate now? Also open to general feedback on product set up, and the look & feel of the store. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good.
I observed some points on your store.
You have the Item title's length is very tiny, 50–60 characters is a good for SEO. An item title ought to concisely clarify what an item isn't what an item does. Item titles need to never be loaded up with catchphrases, discount offers, claims, deals informing, or whatever else other than the item and its distinctive highlights.
And I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lexie

Congrats on the launch. The store looks great so far. We have a lot of fashion ecom clients and we even market a sleepwear one in Canada. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make the text bigger on the about us section. The "WHY SILK?" section has a lot of empty space... that could use a tightening up.

3. I would make your email less hidden on the FAQ page. Have a page just for contacting you will make it easier on customers

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. On your product pages , try to link to your sizing guide... help make sure people pick the right size and you don't have to deal with returns

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof. You can ask past customers to leave a review

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. I would move your Similar Product section above your Share This section.

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can you review this site https://www.balaley.com/

0 Likes