Feedback On My Store

chicandvintage
Excursionist
36 0 17

Hello, 

May you please give me feedback on my store please. I launched my online store on Jan 2021, only had a few sales. I'd love to hear on how I can improve. 

Thank you, 

Maria 

Url: https://www.chicandvintage.store/

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2623 170 440

Dear @chicandvintage 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3387 189 608

Hello @chicandvintage, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Add a collection list on the homepage.

- Also, add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
63 2 9

@chicandvintage your items a little expensive, try to reduce your price if you can.

Add some photos reviews to your products can increase the conversion rate. This app can help you with photo reviews: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu

0 Likes

Hi @chicandvintage,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices

I/ Homepage

1. The banner content is cut off. As it is the very first impression your visitors have when enter your store so it should be well invested with bespoke imagery with illegible text overlay and attractive CTA Button. 

PageFly_0-1618301005221.png

2. Make the Free Shipping Banner sticky. Repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action. 

PageFly_1-1618301089491.png

3. Make your About Us section more attractive. This section will help you deliver the message you want to convey as well as express your brand identity, what makes it different from other brands. 

PageFly_2-1618301284646.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

PageFly_3-1618301501435.png

2. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_4-1618301591738.png

III/ Product Page

1. Have more Product images from different angles. When they are unable to get the same rich understanding of the product on a website that they are able to in person, they may hesitate to order it, instead seeking an alternative from a physical store or a different online retailer with more robust product images.

PageFly_6-1618302087214.png

You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
486 9 84

Hi @chicandvintage ( Ms. Maria) 

Hope you're are doing good I am Vinod from Bombay India. Providing professional website design and development, Google and Bing Ads, Email Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization Services to ecommerce merchants. 

I saw your store, below is my feedback.

Fantastic logo. Awesome Store elegant products specially the dresses. 

I would suggest you add dress Sizes/Measurements is USA or UK size pls mention that on product details page  as that is missing. 

Try to add more scarfs as they sell good In linen material or silk.

Shipping page needs to be corrected. 

I would be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels you can email me on my email vinod@digitalcentrics.com or vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com i would be happy to give you more feedback. I am available from 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM EST

Thanks 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes