Feedback On My Store

Sonts
1 0 0

Hey Guys, thanks for taking the time to even look at this message. I am having a difficult time deciding what needs to be modified/changed on my website. I’d highly appreciate if someone visited it to point out some areas where I can improve. The website link is https://sonts.online. Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Sonts 

Everything looks good .i would like to suggest few improvement for increasing traffic .

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

-> Return policy: Where visitors/customers are find Return Policies? You can add your store policies like refund in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
Screenshot (68).png

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.
Screenshot (69).png

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @Sonts 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • At header:

sontheader.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment and Design layout need to improve
  • At footer:

sontafooter.png

• Add Trust Badge
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add all the top featured productsat home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Collection page layout needs to improve.

Example:

• Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

App Suggestion: Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @Sonts 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store! In general, your store looks good however, I have noticed you don’t use e-marketing tools that can help you to boost sales. Therefore, I suggest you change adjust some points and start using some e-commerce marketing tools.  I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly. Stick the menu bar to head to your store, so when users want to move to another page it might be done easily without scrolling.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login enables one-click signup and makes login much easier. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis

• Add chatbot

Include chatbot for providing support. In case of any questions regarding accessories/sizing/delivery, you can easily answer them.

• Add wishlist 

Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and colour options, I recommend adding a wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy, which will help you identify the most popular items and color options.

shap.png

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hi @ptommy, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Favicon 

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

RichardNguyen_0-1624617763265.png

Add Brand's message

You should add the brand's message in all of your banners to make the most of the space and convey what you want the customers to get out from you.

RichardNguyen_1-1624617871469.png

Also, I would recommend that you have a maximum of 2 banners/slideshows on your Home page.

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on each section. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

RichardNguyen_2-1624618806862.png

Footer

RichardNguyen_3-1624618882483.png

In the footer, you need to add more links, for example, links to your products and collections and the Shipping/ return policy.

RichardNguyen_4-1624619265580.png

On the collection page, under each product, you need to add a Shop Now or Add to cart button so that customers can make buying decisions whenever they want to.

RichardNguyen_5-1624619511105.png

Product Page

Invest in bespoke imagery 
More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization 

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Product description
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.
Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
Use block text and bullet point

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Return Policy
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @Sonts,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

sonts-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

BLURRY PHOTOS

screencapture-sonts-online-collections-necklaces-2021-06-25-09_01_34.png
I’ve noticed a number of photos throughout your store are blurry. This happens when you use an image that is too small for the given space. It will get stretched out to fill the area but when it does that you lose image quality and get that blurry/pixelated look. I’d recommend replacing your photos with better, high quality ones. You can find high quality stock photos for free from the sites we list in this video:

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
I’d recommend organizing your products into categories so that visitors can find what they are looking for quickly. You have quite a few links that could fall under one category ie. 
Accessories
> Handbags
> Watches

Jewelry 
> Rings
> Necklaces

Here is how to make a dropdown menu as well as a mega menu (no apps/coding required):

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

POLICIES
You need to add in your shipping policy, return policy, privacy and terms of service. Shopify has made this extremely easy, you can add them with a click of a button (except for shipping policy because it will vary depending on the store). After they are auto generated you can take a read through each one and adjust them as needed. Here is a video showing how to add them:

CONTACT PAGE
The contact page is one of the core pages that should be on every website. It’s a red flag to customers if there is no easy way to contact you. Shopify has made creating a contact page with a form really simple, here is how to do it:

PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, tech and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can already be purchased offline in hundreds of retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a clothing item or a piece of jewelry in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes