Feedback On My Store

Tourist
5 0 0
Hi there,
Several months ago I started my website ouroborosapparel.co.uk and I have yet to get organic conversions.
I would greatly appreciate feedback on my store.

Thanks again shopify community
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @OuroApparel 

I'd work on having a good flow to your home page. Your collection list images don't really blend in with the feel of the rest of the page. I'd go.

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

I'd also work on building a connection with your visitors. Writing blogs and about page helps to build that connection. 

Overall your website looks pretty good. I love the slideshow images. I've also about to email you something that should really help you out. So look out for that. 

Keep Up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Hi,

Thanks I’ll definitely implement your suggestions every little helps!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Thank you for the feedback. I’ll definitely start making those improvements asap
0 Likes
Highlighted

@OuroApparel wrote:
Hi,

Thanks I’ll definitely implement your suggestions every little helps!!

No dramas mate. Happy to help. Also look out for the email I sent you. Will give you some ideas of other areas to improve. 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hello there!

• The logo is not very visible on that dark background. Maybe try to change the dark colors in the logo to lighter ones.
  • I noticed that you don't have accounts on the most popular social networks (you have only Facebook). I would suggest you to do so and be constantly active in them, promoting your products and your brand.
  • Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open. 
  • I would advise you to look around for some apps that can improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com. For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/  will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. It offers ready-to-use templates, and also it has a 30-day free trial.
  • Super happy to see that you have all the policies - terms and conditions, refund policy and privacy policy. Many Shopify stores are missing that.
  • The filters here are not visible: https://ouroborosapparel.co.uk/collections/all/
  • Add to cart button in the product pages - It is not visible enough. Try changing the font or the background of it. It should be a button that your customers can easily see. Right now this is not the case.

I hope I helped!

1 Like
Highlighted

Dig the vibe of the store and the direction you are heading in. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make your contact email your domain name. Looks more professional

4. Make the images bigger on your collection page, so it's easier to see the designs

5. Having a black logo on a black background is not going to work. I would tweak the colour of your site's background, if you don't plan to change your logo colours
    6. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Consider adding lifestyle images

2. Make a sizing chart off page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Awesome!

Thank you very much for the feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @OuroApparel

Overall I like your store aesthetics especially the banner images. I think the product images can be made more attractive maybe by adding pictures of actual people wearing those products. Also, I think that search tab on equal hierarchy with the home tab and catalog tab is not needed.

You can also consider adding some lookbooks. For an example look at Unconditional's store - https://www.unconditional.uk.com

Hope that was helpful! :)

Founder at BiteSpeed - helping e-commerce store owners recover lost revenue from their website shoppers and cart abandoners. Offering early access with a 3-month free plan at bitespeed.co.

1 Like