Feedback On My Store

Excursionist
13 0 4

Can I have some feedback on my store? I'm getting traffic from Instagram but making no sales. In particular I'd like feedback on my homepage. What can I do to make it look more professional and reduce bounce rate? Also how can I improve my conversion rate? My store is urbankingsapparel.com. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3
I just view your store

To be honest with you, your business niche is good, but you are missing a lot in your store. This may cause you to keep losing customers from the traffic coming to your store.

Your store needs a modern layout and design with a premium theme to make it look more professional to retain customers.

I have a latest version premium booster theme I can install to your store and redesign it. I will install the necessary Apps including Klaviyo and set Sales to funnel automation workflow to your store.

The workflow automation set up will keep managing your store without any stress, it will keep reminding the customers of the abandon add to cart and so on.

There is a lot to be done but when start working, you will definitely see the difference.
Contact me on fiverr.com/daramaxwell
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hello,

Have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages like Facebook and Instagram? Am unable to find social media pages of your website.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Excursionist
13 0 4

@appfreaker_com   I'm using Instagram @urban.kings.apparel , but is there anything I can improve on my storefront design? Thanks

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 4

@Daramaxwell  Anything in particular I can fix? I noticed the exact message you sent above was also sent to 9 other people. Did you even check out my page? 

1 Like
Excursionist
26 1 3
You need automation and workflow contact me on fiverr.com/daramaxwell for more
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hey 

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.

-> You can add your store blog Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web.
So i advise you to place your blog in your store.

Otherwise, Your store looking Awesome:)

Thanks...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @hsh100 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

You might consider adding social media links. Adding social media for your store can go a long way in fostering a brand

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

One thing to consider is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a creative store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.

Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can give rewards and loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. This will help in getting more and more email subscribers and push subscribers. Push notifications help in retargeting your customers even when they are not on your store and without their email addresses. This is one of the best ways to bring back the visitors to your store who bounced back from your store. You can even send abandoned cart push notifications to your customers. It helps in bringing back those visitors and let them complete the purchase. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
780 49 176

If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an e-commerce

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 60 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://urbankingsapparel.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like