Feedback On My Store

Excursionist
11 0 4
@appfreaker_com I plan on starting a blog for sure. Never thought about opening new tabs on links though, great idea!
1 Like
1 0 0

Maybe I'm missing something but where is your store link?

0 Likes
Excursionist
11 0 4
@neha-sparq Thank you for the valuable information. I'll make sure to implement these changes into my store!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 4
@ybc my store is urbankingsapparel.com
1 Like

@hsh100 I think you're off to a good start! You have interesting items and it seems like your items appeal to a well-defined niche. Also congratulations on getting traffic from Instagram.

The improvement that stands out most to me is the content you have at the top of your page, what the user sees when they first land on your page and don't scroll down. AKA "above the fold". Right now, the content you have there highlights a specific kind of item you have, reflective apparel. When I first landed, I thought your store only sold reflective apparel, and if that's not what I was looking for I would have left immediately. The space above the fold is your chance to hook the visitor to stay, instead of having them bounce.

I'd recommend using the above the space on your website to make a simple, clear, unique statement about your store, and use some high-resolution imagery (the current ones you have, like for "Reflective Apparel", are a little blurry). What is your store? Why should a shopper care? I did like the text in the About box. Perhaps you can re-purpose some of the stuff there, like the idea of "bringing back retro". 

Hope that helps!

Website conversion, business automation, and SEO and analytics consulting ---> thinkbeagle.com
1 Like
Excursionist
11 0 4
@troyshu That's great, thank you!
1 Like
Trailblazer
636 39 149

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
56 1 3

Hi hsh100

Have you thought about using Klarna as a paylater option. Klarna will increase both traffic and sales on your site

1 Like