Hi @richnrich04 ,
I think you are doing a great job at your site, it has everything essential thing a person might need to purchase an item.
However, you might want to add some extra things in order to get less bounce and higher conversion rate.
I took a few notes that I took along the way
-The image on the hero banner greatly resonates with your brand and looks great. The only thing is that the sign on it is not readable I recommend putting the words in a frame maybe.
-the images that you used for each genre are a little blurry. Make sure to upload a higher resolution one.
-add testimonials on to your site
You can do that by installing review apps. However, that does not mean that you will be getting reviews right away. In Growave we also have review request emails so that a customer that has purchased something will receive e-mails asking for a review.
Besides, you can display the best reviews on your homepage in a beautiful layout.
-I recommend working more on your Social media activity. Once you have posts on Instagram, you can display them on your homepage as well, that way you will be getting the most out of the Social media.
-Since music is a common hobby of a lot of people, you could write some blog posts about music and gather a community there
-"breathe in" life into your store. It looks neat and minimalistic, but lacking some action. Add one-pop up for subscription to newsletter, get notifications app, add wishlist etc.
Not to sound salesy, but truly think that Growave can help you a lot with making your store more user-friendly.
I think that it for now, I will let you know if I notice something else.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I have few suggestions, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> I suggest you can promote your products through social media pages by posting of your things. And you can increase your followers.
-> And you can add little bit of music play(flow of track bit) option under product page, It will attracts to customers.
-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.
The rearrangement of the elements in the main menu should be as follows: Home, All collections. about us, contact us. Some other observations regarding your store are as follows:
Hope the store improvement yield positive results for you very soon.
Hey @richnrich04 Great concept. I would suggest that you should increase engagement on your store which will help you to capture visitors and will convert them into paying customers. You can increase engagement on your store by:-
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
- It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.
- Add smart pop-ups.
- You should add more Call to Action on the homepage.
- Add a loyalty reward program.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.