Feedback On My Store

VaniV
Excursionist
32 3 4

Hi, looking for constructive feedback on my store. Please let me know your thoughts!

https://www.vanivrtti.com/ 

0 Likes

Hi @VaniV 

I must say your store is really, really good, clean and easy to navigate. I just have a few suggestions:

PRODUCT PAGE:

- Adding the "Return policy" near the Buy section: I believe many people looks for it before deciding to buy and it's also helpful to make people feel safe to buy from you. I know you have the Refund and Cancellation policy in the footer but people might miss that as it's way below.

- Pay attention to the spacing: Peacock Blue Rust Orange Antara Khadi Tussar Silk Saree – Vani Vrtti 2020-05-07 15-42-40.png

- Product description: I highly recommend you use bullet points for the 2nd paragraph to help people scan faster. You know they don't really read, they are more likely to scan.

- Consider removing the hover effect for Add to cart button: at normal state, it seems BUY IT NOW is the main CTA, but when I hover on each of them, I see they are equally prominent, it's a bit confusing to me about where I should click. You might want to use lighter grey for the hovering effect of Add to cart button if don't want to remove the hovering effect :)

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 3.45.12 PM.png

Like my answer if you find it useful and I hope it will ;) Best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

VaniV
Excursionist
32 3 4

@PageFly Thank you for the inputs. Will surely work on the inputs provided. 

VaniV
Excursionist
32 3 4

@ben116 Thank you for the suggestions. Will work on it. :)

0 Likes

You have a great looking store, brand and product. Nothing looks off or that there is a problem when I first go to your store. 

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for an FAQ page. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This means adding text to the section to talk about the product and why you make it a featured product. Why should people care and buy it. Just putting a putting a product on your homepage and call the section Featured Product is not enough to encourage people to buy

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes