Feedback On My Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am getting a lot of traffic ON my store but not a lot of sales. My store is getting traffic from my IG. 
Here's my store link: https://viralbeautyshop.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
159 13 32

Hi BeautyShop

Congratulations on your new store page! Viral Beauty looks fabulous already! 

There are a few suggestions I wanted to make. Putting them down below. 

- It's good to have the top navigation bar - where you have the links to other product pages or the homepage, as fixed. the user doesn't need to come back to the top of the page to go to another page. They can click on the top bar any time.

- Ensure that the font style and size is uniform on the entire page. On the 'Track Your Order' page, for example, you have different size of the text, some are bol some are not. Make sure you change that. The user will like it better if it's uniform,

- Testimonials and reviews are pretty important too because like many other people, I too, like to buy only those products which have amazing reviews. 

- I missed seeing any social proof and urgency in the catalog. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. The 'Sale' stamps that you are using are hardly visible. 

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, sale, or free shipping etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that you can convert a new visitor into a buyer!

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
250 18 64

Hello @BeautyShop,

I've taken a look at your store. Clean site! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.

7. A FAQ would be useful!

8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

9. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.

10. Add the section for the email newsletter in the footer.

11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

12. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 431

Hey Viral Beauty,

Below mentioned tips would help you work on your store sales rate:

• "Home" button is missing from the header menu beginning.
  • Include prompt CTAs like "Shop Now" which sync well with the store theme and branding.
  • "Social Media" is an essential tool for brand advertising. Adding Facebook and Instagram business pages might help you boost your brand presence.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Expecting better sales rate this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes