Feedback On My Store

vittoriocitro
2 0 0

Good morning ,
Could you tell me what you think of my Store www.vittoriocitro.it ? I am looking for new ideas to improve the user experience.
Thanks in advance

www.vittoriocitro.it

0 Likes

Hey @vittoriocitro,

It's great that you are reaching out for feedback on your store. User experience is super important and sometimes it's hard to know where the flaws are on our own since we've become so familiar with our website.

My first impression of your store was that it looked very professional. Love the colors, the slider images, everything looks GREAT!

The only thing I'm a little on the fence about is your mega menu.

vittorio-menu.png

It's aesthetically pleasing but I'm not sure if it's necessary. The option to shop by brand is typically seen under filters on the products page (which you have already) so it's essentially just repeating the information.

On mobile, if a person is on the t-shirts page and they want to see Addidas brand T-shirts, if they use the menu menu, they will be taken out of T-shirts and see ALL Addidas products (shoes show first) instead of t-shirts which might be confusing/frustrating for visitors. On mobile, the filters aren't as noticeable as they are on desktop so I think some people may make that mistake.

Mobile:

v-mobile.png

Desktop:
v-desktop.png

One other thing I noticed was that on desktop, I could translate to english no problem. On mobile, it asks to change currency to CAD but only a few text items change to English, the rest I cannot read and do not know how to change it.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, that is what is happening in your case. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
AdamAnas
Excursionist
23 1 6

improve lighthouse/pagespeed score of google for your site

0 Likes
vittoriocitro
2 0 0

Hi Thanks for the reply, I really spend a lot of time on this aspect. the major cause is Resources are blocking the first paint of your page. I tried to add ASYNC where jquery.min.js is called, but nothing has changed, and for theme.scss.css I don't know if it's worth making changes. Have you got a solution to this problem?

Schermata 2020-11-23 alle 18.47.09.png

0 Likes
Shruti_J
Excursionist
38 0 11

Hey @vittoriocitro

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied and also not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @vittoriocitro, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

-  You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. On the homepage add trending products, new arrivals, recently viewed sections too.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
418 9 69

Hi @vittoriocitro 

Trust you are doing great!

I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Website Design and Development, Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

I saw your store below us ny feedback.

1. Awesome logo. Great Design. Good user exp.

2. Try to get rid of unwanted apps. Example number of people viewing this product on product details page. 

3. The details drop down in product details page is not working correctly.

4. Rest every thing is good.

Do you wish to grow ur sales online via digital channels? I would love to grow ur sales via digital channels. Feel free to let me know. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @vittoriocitro !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes