Feedback On My Store

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1236 158 217

Hi @Xtreme_Solution 

I love your niche products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

• Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 17.02.07.png

• You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 17.02.14.png

• You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 17.02.24.png

• Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 17.02.52.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!