I had a quick look and I've seen only two things that I could mention:
1. The homepage background photo is not of great quality, it appears blurry.
2. There is no contact page (I saw your contact email at the 'about us' page but as a customer I would be looking for a dedicated contact page).
Hello @FlameGlove, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I enjoy the simplicity of the site, but I suggest you use better photos and maybe you can add a short video showing your gloves.
Also, you need to check your site on mobile, your header turns into a 2 images slideshow and it have a white space after the image which is not very appealing.
The CTA "The Flame Gloves" gets a bit lost with the background.
Good luck with your website!