Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Shopify Community 

We have launched our very first store Historical Medallions

We are new to the e-commerce business and we are very excited

Kindly can you review our store?

Many thanks!

Hi @SarahHeath 

Your store looks impressive and here are few suggestions.
Screenshot (85).png
Try to add product reviews ,recently viewed items and Wishlist to increase traffic and attract customers.

I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Try to implement rewards program by giving credits to customers through login ,subscription, orders... Which makes customers to visit again and buy there products.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2818 176 474

Dear @SarahHeath 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Add Trust Badge
  • At footer: Add social profiles and remove "powered by shopify"
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @SarahHeathThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify. 

- While hovering the image of categories make the 'shop now' button appear.

AiTrillion_0-1625040937507.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage, it helps in building trust with other visitors.

AiTrillion_1-1625041055764.png

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add a Live Chat- You can solve customer’s problems faster and improve customer satisfaction.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
931 25 311

Hi @SarahHeath 

All-in-one platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. I like the philosophy of your brand and the concept of historical medallions. In general, your store looks good. However, I have noticed you don’t use e-marketing tools that can help you to increase sales and drive traffic.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login enables one-click signup and makes login much easier. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. You can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Add wishlist 

Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer medallions from different centuries and countries, I recommend adding a wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy, which will help you identify the most popular items.

• Implement Favicon

Favocin adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Add Sticky Menu

Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram Gallery on the Home Menu.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
SarahHeath
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Team Tuecus,

Thanks for all of those suggestions - I will look to get them in place and as I start to get some initial sales will add some reviews as well.

Thanks

Sarah

0 Likes
SarahHeath
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello,

Thanks for all of those suggestions!

All the best

Sarah

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @SarahHeath,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes