Feedback On My Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

I recently launched a new shopify dropshipping store and am wondering what else it needs or if it is perfectly fine to get going? Thanks  

https://superpetsrule.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the hero shot doesn't tell me what you sell. Cute and unusually ...???... what do you sell for pets? 

2. I would remove the what people bought popup as it's more annoying then helpful

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I do see you have a shipping page on your product pages, make sure you add that as a link to your footer too

4. Remove the "All New Pet Smartbowl" product off the homepage. I would show a collection of products but not one product on its own

5. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

6. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style. Trying to show off 3 or 4 mini images in product is not going to work. Your product images are going to make or break your site being successful

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus this will help with your SEO

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi superpetsrule,

General

• I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I would suggest adding an email address on the Contact page. Some website visitors, like myself, don't quite trust contact forms as some sites with contact forms do not reply. Try to provide information on when they can expect feedback as well.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Product

• Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Few suggestions 

Main Menu: To much going on here. I would have less. You could have drop down tabs instead. 

Home Page 

Image with text: Could add a button here to products 

Featured Product: To large to many pictures to much text. Shorten this or remove it. 

Second Slide Show: DO you need this ? 

Footer Quick Links: I'd only have the below 

Terms of service 

Privacy Policy 

Returns & Shipping policy 

FAQ's 

Contact 

About 

About Us Page: I'd add more detail and at least one image. I'd also add your name. 

Contact Us Page: I'd add short sentence here and also add link to FAQ's Page. If you have gmail or Hotmail email I wouldn't add it here. 

Thanks 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes