Feedback On My Store

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 5
Hello,

My store is actually going not that bad. But I am sure it could go better. 

A marketing agency has called me early today, and they told me that they could help me about my google ads. We will talk with them on monday.

But before I talk with them and start making my marketing projects more serious, I want to make sure my website is 100% perfect. 

I have asked for some feedbacks before here too, and I have done everything said so far, and I have also added somethings that I have seen on other stores. Now I would like to ask for a feedback again to make sure everything is perfect, and the things that I can change.

Online-Shop URL : https://stricee.com/ 

Notes : Please check on mobile and desktop. That would be great.

I would also like to get feedbacks like:

Use this theme instead of debut.

I only accept shopify, and shopify app themes that arent that expensive ( max. 10$ ) or free.

Free would be better.

But I will never give my password to someone claiming to be a shopify expert

Best Regards,

Stricee 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 48 98

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Stricee 

One quick win for you: I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'PRODUCTS' dropdown. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

26-24-21618-61982

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 29 114

Guten tag, Stricee

I like the look of your store! I’m not surprised that you’re doing fairly well. 

That being said, a few things jump out at me right away:

• Your contact email link in your footer isn’t linked 
  • Your social media links open within the same tab, meaning it’s taking customers away from your store. Change it so it opens in a new tab. 
  • Do you ship internationally? I see your free shipping from Germany, but what about outside of Germany? Having those charges up front is recommended. Nearly ⅔ of customers have said they abandon carts because extra costs (i.e., shipping) are too high. Let them calculate it before checkout. 
  • Speaking of international, have an option to manually select a currency (or even better, do it automatically). 
  • Encourage more reviews. Add in a review request in your purchase confirmation email. Follow-up with customers in another email making sure they are satisfied and inviting them to leave a review.
  • For your Neuigkeiten subscription, sell it more! Why should I give you my email address? Give more of an incentive or at least a description of what to expect to receive. 
  • I did find your page load speed a little slow on mobile. 
  • Add a filter to your Katalog. It will help your customers filter to just what they wanted to find. 

The two biggest ways I think you could improve your store is through visitor behavior and a more engaging chat. 

Visitor behavior, especially through heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch what happened when someone visited your store), is the key here. You can use visitor behavior to see if your hero image is working or if people are just scrolling past it. You can see where people are having problems or if there’s an issue with part of our navigation. From a mobile perspective, it can help you see if certain browsers or devices have issues with it. 

I know you have a chat. I found that it’s 1) easy to miss with the stream of sales pop-ups and 2) not very engaging. There are other chat options that would let you set up things like an auto invite. You could set it up so that if someone added a product to their cart and didn’t check out for 30 seconds, they would receive an invitation to chat. Instead of having to wait for 12 hours for a response, you could get their questions answered while they are still on your site. 

Especially if you’re ramping up your paid campaigns, I would really start using visitor behavior and a better chat now to analyze your efforts. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, chat and other features to understand visitor behavior with a free trial (no credit card requirement) and a US $10/month plan. 

Good luck, Stricee! You have such a great start here. It’s not going to take much to really bump it to the next level.

Cheers  -

Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Stricee,

If you are looking for a free theme then you can check out the Minimal Theme on Shopify. 

Have you tried using AiTrillion's Loyalty Reward program in German? As you said.

It has may other engaging features which will make your store look engaging and professional and will help in engaging the visitors. 

Thanks. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 5

Hey yes I have. It took a bit time to translate tho.

You can check my aitrillion profile , and download my translations and put it in your app. So it is easier for the german people to just change, and not spend hours like me hahaha. @AiTrillion 

@AiTrillion wrote:

Hey @Stricee,

If you are looking for a free theme then you can check out the Minimal Theme on Shopify. 

Have you tried using AiTrillion's Loyalty Reward program in German? As you said.

It has may other engaging features which will make your store look engaging and professional and will help in engaging the visitors. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

We will definitely look into this and will update the app.

Thanks
Regards,
Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes