Feedback On My Store

Seo_Expert
Shopify Partner
137 0 8

Hi, I'd love to know about improving my store. Low conversion rates.

https://couplesjewellery.com/

0 Likes

Hi @Seo_Expert 

I just had a look at your website. Good work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 52. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

couple.png

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! 

Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Seo_Expert
Shopify Partner
137 0 8

Hi thank you for your help. To create social I need an app?

@oscprofessional 

0 Likes

Hi,
To create a social login, you do not need any app. Just go to social media like Facebook, Instagram and create a page for your business. The social media presence of any business is am important factor and builds a trust level. 
Also, it gives a scope of exposure to the audience present on Social media.

Many of the points are already mentioned. A little organized design across the store would help you convert more. 

Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
ChoosiZon
Trailblazer
215 39 66

Capturess.JPG

Your quantity selector has gone out of shape.

Seo_Expert
Shopify Partner
137 0 8

@ChoosiZon 

I have accounts on instagram and facebook. I'll add them now.

Thanks I will fix this.

@Sarthak_Agarwal 

0 Likes