Feedback On My Store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi everyone. Hope you are well. May I please ask your for honest opinion on my store please?
Please note the prices have not been set yet.

Thanks a million

maisonofessentials.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @maisonessential,

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. 

Homepage: I like your homepage but it could be better.  Homepage content should be strategically decided as it guides visitors around your website. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage new customers.

Product Page: Product description formatting is bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website speed as I am seeing it is very low i.e 22%. It should be above 65-70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate. 

59141261-5028-47e5-8cb3-e4ffc6bb5fe2.png

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You! 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Hi @maisonessential

Hyde here from Shopify. Great work!

You've done a superb job and I especially love the hints of humor and personality you've injected throughout the site:

20-06-qcm5s-n7wr6

I also love the mission statement in your About Us page:

20-06-6hrad-o5gbc

I do wonder if you couldn't elaborate on your story, your mission, your vision, and your value proposition a little more. More content will help with your SEO ranking, more imagery will make it more engaging, and you could always consider video!

You could add a video because people respond to moving images and this is why it's important. Check out some great examples of About pages here:

- About Life is Good
- About Johnny Cupcakes

When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser.
Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

If you're using a Shopify theme you can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here:

09-43-glt6f-lqe2e

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @maisonessential

The store is really well set up, It looks great and your collection looks really good to. I can surely share some feedbacks on improving your store.

1. Add a favicon to your website. It's the tiny logo on your browser tab
2. Add a contact us page link to your menu bar. Make it easy for them reach out to you.
3. I would recommend using a chat option for support too.
4. Add some media to the about us page. It makes it stand out better.
5. The "More Than Your Everyday Needs" on your menu bar is not centered. It would look a lot better if you center it.
6. Since you have a good number of products under check of your colletions, you can consider having sub collections under them.

Also, all your products have the same Sale badge. You can check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. I think it'll be pretty useful for you! Do share your feedback if you try it :)

App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

I wish you all the best and hope your store is loved by many!

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 0

Hey,

Hope you are fine!120.png121.png

@MT-Sentissi
- Click Like to let me know, if my Reply was helpful!
- "Accept as Solution" if my comments were a help to your question!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

You have a solid product. Think about the users journey when they first enter your store. A few things I would consider altering:
1. Invest in a new logo. It is hard to read and feels like it is a bit out of place.
2. Change your hero images to match your navigation bar 
3. Try changing your font to make it softer in your images
4. Product consistency - Some of the products do really fit together.
5. Invest in some marketing. Place an email capture on your website and start retargeting.

Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

Thank you so much for all the feedback you gave me. I truly was not expecting that many well constructive feedback.

I am and will take on board everything that has been shared by you and will work on this over the next few days.

I am having a huge issue as I just spent the past few hours adding the cost price to my items on Shopify as they had not been imported from Oberlo. After so many hours working on them and upon double checking, it seems that none of the cost prices adjustments have been recorded. Do anyone have any advice please? 

I have added different multipliers on Oberlo which did worked when the cost price had been recorded by shopify (only a very few) but most dont have it now therefore are showing very ridiculous prices and compare to prices.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @maisonessential ,

I had just now looked at your store, your store looks great, I have some suggestions for you, I hope surely they will help you in increasing your sales:

• I have noticed that there is no product reviews feature, adding product reviews feature would help your customers find the best product through the feedback on the product and also creates trust in the product.
  • I also see that there is no favicon for your store, having a favicon makes your store more professional and customers will find it more attractive.
  • Also please try to create SEO related titles for your products, so that you could get more traffic to your site as SEO related product titles helps you a lot in marketing your store.

I hope you like our feedback

I’d love to have a look at your store and the work you have done

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes