I am launching my store on Friday. If possible, would you be able to review my store and give me feedback? The website is www.jenniandjune.com and the password is JJ2020. Any feedback would be appreciated. I am still adding products to the site.
On another note, I also have a couple of questions. I am strictly a drop shipping store. I am using four different wholesalers. What is the right way to set up my shipping? I removed my home address so that it couldn't calculate rates from my home. It looks like Erpolo and Sprocket automatically set up. What about the two other vendors? Should I manually enter their addresses? How are the rates calculated? Do the system know which vendor they are shipping from?
I have another questions regarding shipping, this seems to be my biggest issue. How do I create my shipping policy when different wholesalers have different shipping times? Some wholesalers ship within 1 - 5 days and other 8 - 14.
Three more questions, how do I take my home address off of the packing ship that comes from the Shopify system. Do I need to worry about that if I am not shipping, the drop shipper is.
My logo shows up on the home page but on the other pages, it is just typed out JENNI AND JUNE. Is there a way to add my logo to every page?
Last question.....how do I make sure the MSRP does not show up on my site?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I checked your store, and it looks superb! Classy and has that premium feel. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks:
1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page. Give this a read, you'll find more tip: https://neilpatel.com/blog/40-checkout-page-strategies/
2. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. Set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
4. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Testimonials, Best Sellers, New Arrivals, etc. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
5. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
6. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Having more graphic stickers rather than tags will stand out and grab customers' attention faster.
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.