Feedback On My Store

Solved
Alphonse6569
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Alphonse and I am really new to Shopify and have been working on building my store for the past weeks.  I would really appreciate if you guys can take a look and let me know what more I need to add or change on the store so I can launch as soon as possible.  Any remarks will be much appreciated and welcomed.  I attached the link of the store below.

https://easylivingbyeyondi.com/

Thanks

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alphonse6569 

Base on my eCommerce experience, I would love to provide my recommendations for your store.

1. Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

3. Add a principal call to action button on the banner image

Easy Living By Eyondi 2020-08-27 10-48-55.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

- Invest in a clear and high-quality banner. Having a quality banner image will let customers know clearly what products are sold in your store. You should have an image that focuses more on the grooming gloves.

4. The product details 

Easy Living By Eyondi 2020-08-27 10-52-16.png

• Providing more images with different angles will let customers have more information about your product and this helps to have a quicker decision on making purchases. You can provide an image to zoom in to the material of the product, or an image to show a full arm when wearing this product.

• It would be great if you can consider proving color swatches for your product. Color variants are the key factor in customer's choices. In your list of products here, if you don't indicate color variants and customers cannot be aware of this, they cannot find their choices and this increases abandoning your store. 
  • This description should be displayed as bullet points, it's good for visually design 

Easy Living By Eyondi 2020-08-27 10-59-27.png

-> For some customers, they won't take a look at the description as a long paragraph, therefore, bullet points are easy to scan and remember. 

5. Add more information to the footer

- Add a signup form to collect customer's emails. It's really important to have connections with your customers

- Add shipping and return policies:

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is important because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize an attractive and unique home page to increase conversion rate.

I hope my recommendations can help you. Like it, if you feel it is helpful or mark it as the solution. You can check my guide on how to personalize the Shopify store to know more details. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alphonse6569 

I am sure with the suggestions given above you will be able to excel your store. To sum up some of the above suggestions, I would like to say the essentials or must have would be the "About US" page that could introduce your brand and create retention to the customers and also a blog post page that could enhance on your SEO, drive organic traffic and increase customers knowledge or giving them an idea on how the product is used, the benefits of it, etc. Something you can consider on improvising is the price range of discount you made, I think you should consider of adjusting the price gap to something smaller because $89.99 to $19.99 does not sound too realistic and puts a negative impression, instead of a high end product image you try to create with $89.99 its converted to more like low-end product image. Also, adding a time limit to the sales promotion could help create sense of urgency where if customers will immediately purchase because if they don't buy it now they would miss the promotion. 

Moreover, to drive sales if your store have reached your an amount of audience you should consider set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informationsthey viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingis a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.

Hope this helps you ! Good luck!

Irene:) 

Anonymous
Not applicable
1628 0 0

Nice landing page. I think I need to do that. Focusing on an entire store is an obvious mistake. 

One thing I think is awkward "easylivingbyeyondi" <--- ? The name needs some work possibly.

0 Likes
Alphonse6569
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback.  Can you please explain what you mean by focusing on one page is a mistake?  I am not understanding what you are expressing.

Thank you,

Anonymous
Not applicable
1628 0 0
Thanks for your feedback.  Can you please explain what you mean by focusing on one page is a mistake?  I am not understanding what you are expressing.

You're not alone. I'm sorry I was talking about my store.

I feel that focusing on too many products at once may be a mistake. For me...

I could be wrong. It obviously depends.

Alphonse6569
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you Adelia for your feedback

0 Likes
Alphonse6569
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you Victorbui for your feedback

0 Likes
Alphonse6569