Feedback On My Store

madermis
2 0 0
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @madermis, I hope you are doing good! Your store's look and feel is really good. Here is the feedback about your store:-

- Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

-  You can add a referral program. The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @madermis,

You've done a great job with your store, it looks very nice and professional.

I would recommend spending some time on your SEO so that people can find the website you've worked so hard on. When your store shows up in search it is unclear as to what you sell. Your store description says "Not Your Ordinary Brush" which makes me wonder, "what kind of brush? a hair brush? tooth brush?".

madermis-meta.pngIt's the same for your individual product SEO as well. If I was searching for your type of product, I wouldn't type "Pavo Classic" into Google, I'd probably type "skin cleansing brush" or "exfoliating facial brush" or something of the like.

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes