Feedback On My Store

VICI_Me
Tourist
4 0 1

vici-collection.online

Hello! I am new to the e-commerce industry and am getting the traffic but the sales aren’t converting. Can I please have some input just not sure where I’m going wrong. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

Hello @VICI_Me, I hope you are doing good. You might be getting a lot of traffic but no sales as you are having a high bounce rate. Firstly you need to work on your store's look and feel. It should be professional and should enhance the customer's browsing experience. To reduce the bounce rate you need to work on your store and also increase the customer engagement on your store. Here are some suggestions:-

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. Some addons that you need to do:-

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Give product recommendations.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
VICI_Me
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi hello! Good morning!! I am truly appreciative for your help. I am in need of your help. It would be such a pleasure if you can assist me with those features. I have just installed the AiTrillion app onto my Shopify. But am not sure how to go about adding the other features and would love further help.
Thanks
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

Hey @VICI_Me, Good morning! thanks for the response. I really appreciate that. If you have installed the AiTrillion app in your Shopify store. Kindly, email us at support@aitrillion.com mentioning the features you would like to set up on your store and we will do it for you.

Thanks & Regards

AiTrillion.com

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
765 95 247

Hey @VICI_Me,

When you click on products, it should ideally lead to a list of different collections. Right now it leads to a variety of products. You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have earrings, juicers, pet products and more. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising.

I would definitely recommend niching down. For example, if you were to only sell Pet products, then it would transform your social media posts, your website design and your ads. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please consider niching down and check out our video on how to do SEO so that you are reaching your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

0 Likes