Feedback On My Store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi,

Would really appreciate if I could some constructive feedback on my store to make it better. I have run a few ads and have got visitors too, but no conversions yet

Not sure what is lacking in the store that is preventing conversions.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

URL: www.babyified.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 16 87

Hi @KanikaJhala welcome to Shopify community

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @KanikaJhala, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add New arrivals on the homepage. 

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Welcome your customers with a welcome & discount popup.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @KanikaJhala 

After spending a few minutes on your Product Page, I have some recommendations that may be useful for you.

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 14.41.20.png

1. Product Information

- Product Price: It's not attractive and too small to see it. With the 'discounted price' you can change to font size to at least 26px and change the color to Red (the same color as ATC button)

- Product Variation: Instead of using a dropdown, you can try color swatches cause it allows visitors to visually evaluate the variations, which cannot be done with a plain text description

- Product Description: As you can see that when using the 1 column layout, you have a lot of empty space on the left. If I want to see the full description I have to scroll down a lot. You can use a tab under your Product Image, it contains 2 tabs: Product Highlights Product Details.

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 14.50.12.png

2. Cross bundle

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 14.55.25.png

I think that you should have only 1 cross bundle here. You can remove "You may also like" and keep the other one.

3. Feedback

This is just a small part but I think a lot of customers may get confused. I think you should config the color of the star, changes it to yellow.

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 14.58.01.png

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Product Page.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 9

Hey @KanikaJhala, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @KanikaJhala !

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @KanikaJhala

Have seen your site and it looks great.

Except for comments from those guys above, here are some of my comments:

- Add Quickview and Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- Your product page is too long. You really need to find a way to short it down. I suggest the layout should be more suitable. 

- Add Sticky Add to Cart for your site to allow your customer to add products easier when they scroll down. 

- This part is quite annoying

ConveyLego0612_0-1605776144188.png

- You need to use more upsell and cross-sell methods. This can increase your sales. 

If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hello! 

Some suggestions you could try:

1) Gaining organic traffic from various social media platforms as well as the less traditional methods: participating in Facebook groups, Discord Servers, Reddit and more.

2) You could try some apps to help you convert customers. We recommend you check out some of our apps: Simile. Our apps include solutions for personalization, upselling and bundling. 

3) You could also try including more incentive in form of discount codes to drive sales!

Hope this helps!

0 Likes