I've been doing paid ads on Instagram although I'm getting the traffic I'm not getting sales.. I get anywhere from 1-5 abandoned carts a day! I recently added my polices on there (thinking that was the reason people aren't buying from me = trust ) but still nothing. I'm especially concerned because I'm doing 15% off the entire store and giving away a free ring with purchase.. What am I doing wrong? Can someone please check out my site and give me some insight as to why I'm not making sales? Thank you!
Solved! Go to the solution
Hello and welcome to Shopify!
How did you target your audience in your ad campaign?
Hey! I customized the ad so women ages 17-40 can view the ad and I added USA, Canada, and Australia for the locations. I used a variety of interests involving travel, shop swimwear etc. The thing is I do get a lot of traffic from those and a good amount of saves of the photos I used but no purchases :(
Your site looks good but of course, there is a lot of scope to make it much more user-friendly and professional. Being a trusted Shopify expert with 1000+ clients worldwide, I can tell you one thing -- an online store needs to have a simple, clean design yet should look elegant, classy and be fully functional. It should represent your unique brand identity which cannot be shown only through a theme.
Let’s review the elements that you need to check on your online store:
1.Logo & Favicon --Design a Logo for your store. Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favorite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
2. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.
3. Add Slide Show Section - instead of Static image like this
4. Footer -- Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up, policy documents and payment gateway icons.
5.Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact
6.Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
7.Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store
8.Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
9.Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
10.Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
PRODUCT PAGE :
CART PAGE :
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
Hey The Beach Bae,
Instead of writing the store name on the central banner, the logo should be displayed on the top left of the header, which is missing presently. The logo should not be so large in size as the name written on the central banner. It must be recreated with some graphics keeping its required size in mind. Some other pointers to be remembered are as follows:
Wish the store starts driving a lot of customer sales in the coming days.
The reason why you are not able to convert most of the visitors on your website is that the users have a lot of options to purchase a product when it comes to e-commerce.
There are various parameters that make a user decide whether to go for the purchase or just visit and leave.
I did an analysis of your website based on which I have come to the conclusion that the website is very basic and a huge amount of custom work is required to make the website attractive and engaging to a user.
Your spending on Ads is not justifying your sales for this reason only. Once your store is customized properly then definitely you'll be getting more conversions.
If you are willing for a detailed report of what are the necessary changes required for your Shopify Store, you can contact me directly on Skype (live:mohdsaquibkhan).
General feedback about the store:-
1. You should have a logo. It helps in brand recognition and brand identity.
2. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.
3. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Newsletter sign up box
How you can increase conversions and sales. There are some addons:-
1. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
3. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It is a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
4. Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
Your store should have all these to make your store more interactive and engaging which will help you to increase conversions on your store.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.