Feedback On My Watch Store Please

positanoblue
Excursionist
33 0 9

Hi,

Any positive/negative feedback appreciated on my newly launched Women's watch store

https://ashtonandcompany.com

Thanks in advanced

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
703 89 100

Hello There,

Kindly check :- 

1) Space between the mix& match section and the Trending now is too big on mobile view

2) Some text is missing in the error message https://pasteboard.co/Jum2fbk.png

3) Footer the payment icons and the social media icons should be bit in the middle and not highly to the end. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes

Dear @positanoblue 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 18-25 

ashtospeed.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some on page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @positanoblue 

After spending few minutes on your Homepage and I have to say that your store look very catchy and your products are amazing. Therefore, I have some recommendations on your Homepage for better chance of gaining sales.

1. Make Header bar sticky

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 17.02.01.png

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 17.03.02.png

I have to say that your image on hero banner is not catchy enough and you can do something better than this. You can change to another image with better quality and focus more about you watch. The contrast between your title and CTA button at here is quite bad, you can add an black overlay here to make it more clearly to see and customers will click on your CTA to make purchase.

3. Collection featured

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 17.17.38.png

Add real image while hovering on, this is just a small thing but it will enhance customer's experiences a lot when they're in you store. They will have an overview of your product instead of clicking into each products, so just spread them out.

4. Testimonials

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 17.26.16.png

Social proof is no doubt important to any website so instead of just displaying text only like this, you can add customer's image here to make it more trusty.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check out this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
positanoblue
Excursionist
33 0 9

Thankyou for the feedback @RichardNguyen . With your Hero Banner, where are you suggesting for the black overly? Over the CTA button or the actual writing?

I will also look at the sticky header bar and also the hover images tomorrow, as yes I think they are great ideas.

Many thanks

Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @positanoblue !

Welcome to Shopify!

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Your google page speed score is only 30 and mobile speed 7. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi @positanoblue 

You can add a black overlay in your background image, so that it can highlight your CTA and the writing. Cause your current image background is too shiny so the visibility of CTA and text are hard to see it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. 

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season