Hi fellow Shopify Community Members!
Really enjoying all the options Shopify gives and we have gone live with out store on www.happionaire.com and needed feedback on the following areas.
We have already made sales to people to whom we have provided valuable content over time, without investing anything as yet in advertising or promotions. We will start investing in ads, once we have made all improvements on our store.
1. How would you rate the interface experience? Particularly with our first product? Happionaire's Sales Secrets.
2. How would you suggest to capture emails of users?
3. Any recommended apps to improve the store?
4. Best ways to promote the store and increase sales?
5. Any other suggestions or bugs that you detect - do share!
Hi Yogesh! I'm certainly no expert, and in fact I just posted on here asking for feedback the same as you did, but I thought I would check it out anyway! I love the design, the reviews and everything all look super professional. As someone who totally had no idea about your products before, however, I had no idea what you were selling, and I think this should be the first thing someone sees when they land on the page. Maybe you can add a quote from a review of the services you are offering underneath the main quote there? Or instead of just having 'Shop' as an option on the button, have a little segment above it which explains in a few words what the main item you are trying to sell is, before having 'Learn More'...
Like I say, though, I am no expert! Just didn't like seeing your post with no replies :) have a great day and I wish you all the best for the future!
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.
- I've really enjoyed browsing your site, the experience was uninterrupted and the flow between pages is very natural. If you're asking for feedback on the site as a whole: I would like to see more definite call-to-action for your customer, multiple times on each page. If you have a look at some competitor sites, you will see they are constantly reiterating their value proposition and constantly prompting customers with a call-to-action.
- Also, while your site is really informative, it's still lacking this particular emphasis on the customer, and their own problems and/or challenges, and instead reads far too much like a biography of you. In my opinion, to be successful in this niche, your website should not be about you, but rather about the customer first, and how you can help them using your extensive skills.
- To answer your second question, I would recommend installing an email marketing app to manage your email campaigns.
- Have a quick look at the images on your site, too. Many of them are of low resolution. Images should be crisp.
- I'd also suggest that your social media icons should open a new tab in a browser, rather than direct away from your website.
How are you planning to market the business?
Thanks for the warm feedback - customer feedback is the best. In fact I had a look at your site too - https://www.hometechrobotics.com/ and will share some feedback on it in your post.
A question - after looking at the site, what product/service do you think I would be selling? (of course I will make things easier, by adding reviews and description!)
Thanks for the reply and happy you liked the site with flow.
Point noted - we will increase call to actions.
To help with challenges, we have content on the Blog section to help people increase sales, etc. I will bring this to the main pages, so people's challenges can be addressed and solutions can be provided.
To answer your second question, I would recommend installing anemail marketing app to manage your email campaigns. - Thanks -have installed Klaviyio!
- Have a quick look at the images on your site, too. Many of them are of low resolution. Images should be crisp. - Sure we will rework these - any app to help us find which pics are lo res?
- I'd also suggest that your social media icons should open a new tab in a browser, rather than direct away from your website. - Yes, super cool suggestions! Thanks.
Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.
I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .
You might consider adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.
After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.
But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.
P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.
To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
Thanks for the advice and happy you liked our design.
1. Will add the timer
2. Will add the FAQs - we have a small FAQ section on the product page - should we have a broad FAQ in the tab?
3. Will add reviews too
Also subscribed to your mailing list!
Looking forward to learn more.
How would you recommend me to market the product?