I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.
Featured image: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. It should be present on the homepage. Also I would recommend an attractive slogan/tagline on banner.
Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.
Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.
Terms of services (Most Recommended)- You should have terms of Service Agreement on your website.
Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service. Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance so I would suggest to create two separate pages for it.
I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hey Bath Bomb N Beauty,
The search landing page is disabled. Apart from it, the search bar should be situated on the top right of the header beside the login and cart instead of the top left. Other keen observations for site improvement are as follows:
Wish there be showers of visitor traffic and customer sales in your store.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
I did visit your store and you have interesting products. Although I have below suggestions to improve your SEO and conversion rate.
1. Include product type/category related keyword in your product URL and Title. Example: beauty - skincare, you can use a free keyword generator tool such as UberSuggest to get keywords.
2. Include product specifications such as weight/ shipping info apart from Product Description. Also, include attractive tagline for the product
3. Include reviews for your products.
Hope this was helpful
I have just dropped you an email.
This is an accepted solution.
You have a pretty good following on Instagram. Most businesses I've seen like yours convert well when they have built a good connection with there following.
I'm going to send you the best review ever.... well at least I believe it is. You'll be able to see what I see and know what to improve to convert more visitors into sales.
Keep up the good work and if you ever want to bounce any ideas of me I'm also in Australia.
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Newsletter sign up box
2. You need to increase engagement on your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention.
3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Thanks Clayton! Loved the video! Super helpful and appreciate the time you
put in to it. Going to get in to redesigning and maybe switch templates.
Just need the time :)
No dramas at all. I love doing them. Ever want to bounce any ideas of me shoot me a message.