12 0 0

Is there anything else I can add?

Here is the link https://holypraises.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 6 8

Hi, there.

Brie here from Shopify. Thank you for reaching out for some feedback on your store; I took a look at it for you and I'd be happy to offer some suggestions! 

First, great job so far! I can tell you've put a lot of work into it, and these things will help you take that even further. Check out the below suggestions, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions about them.  

• Add an "About Us" page - this not only helps to build your brand, but also build customer trust. For a new business, having customers trust you is essential for conversion on an online store, and this all starts with them having a good sense of who you are. You can take a look at this blog post for some tips on writing a good "About Us" page.
  • Add an "FAQ" page with some answers to the most commonly asked questions from customers. Oftentimes if someone has a question, they may not want to ask it through your contact form and have to wait for your response - they want to know the answer right away, and if they can't then this can sometimes result in them leaving the store without making their purchase. This can be combatted by adding an easily accessible FAQ page with some common questions that customers may have. Check out this blog post on how to build a good FAQ page. 
  • Add a page for your Returns and Refunds policy and outline it clearly - if customers aren't sure if they can get their money back in case their order is wrong, missing, or broken, they may not want to take any chances by completing their purchase. 
  • Add product reviews to your product pages - this also builds customer's trust in the item, and increases the chance that the view will turn into a conversion. You can check out apps to implement product reviews on our app store here. 
  • Add creative product descriptions. At the current time your products have tons of useful information in their product descriptions - the material, the weight, etc., and that information is very useful! It's important for customers to know what to expect from a product, so you want that info to be in there. However, a good customer experience means going beyond those basic statistics about the product, and compelling them to buy it. Take a look at this blog about writing product descriptions that sell! 
  • Add some additional sections of content to the home page - the home page is typically the first thing customers will see (their first impression of your brand), so you want them to get a well-rounded feeling of your brand, who you are, and what you can do for them. I'd recommend looking at some of the demo stores in our theme store here to get some section ideas flowing. 

Those will be great places to start. Once you've done all of these, you can look at other aspects such as offering free shipping, and other potential growth opportunities. Let me know if you have any questions about the above, I'd be happy to help you out. 

Brie | Shopify Support

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

Hi @6gfavagolf 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Another thing you might want to add is a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Here is the update on my store https://holypraises.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 50

Hey, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Reviews will help you enhancing SEO and ranking and also helps in building trust with other visitors. I am open to further discussion. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes