Feedback On Store

5 0 0

Hey guys,

Just need some feedback on my store. I am only selling wireless earphones mainly targeting USA/Canada/Australia/NZ/UK audiences.

Website is www.ichosbeats.com

Since running ads on Facebook for almost a week, I have had 666 sessions, and 43 add to carts but no sales.

Can I get feedback on the store?

Thank you,

Theo.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hello,

I observed few points on your store, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Increase your followers by promoting of your products through social media.
-> Use Gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> Selling an single niche in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low, how are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it. I suggest You can increase your niche, You can improve your thought.
Otherwise, Good work you have done on your website.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi Theo 

I think you should change your website to sell in USD and focus on USA. That is were all the money is. I think having your store set up in AUD hurts conversions when targeting USA. At the end of the day something to think about. 

I'm also in Australia if you ever want to have a chat about how to do Organic Marketing. Nothing to sell you either. Just happy to help. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hey Clayton,

Thanks for the hand. Are you referring to the product page, where I have slashed the price?ddd.PNG

0 Likes

Hey Mate 

I'll reply to your email shortly :) Got something special for you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Astronaut
778 48 175

Hey Ichosbeats,
Acquiring views surely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store, however, they might not have found your store appealing, Therefore, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you eventually drive a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  3. You can add some more blogs for better clarity.
  4. Also, You have only 1 product and sure you might add a few more to make your store more popular and dense.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.ichosbeats.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Dear tasp6306,

Hope following suggestion will help you

1. Optimize page loading speed for mobile

2. Do dynamic product remarketing for facebook ads

3. Do A/B testing on ads

4. Use Custom affinity audience as your target audience 

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hey mate,

Thanks for that’s a great tip.

Thank you,

Theo
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @tasp6306 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
5 0 0

Thanks for the feedback,

We have a FAQ and a blog (albeit one post at the moment). Did you view the site on mobile? maybe that's why it may have been hard to see.

We just added reviews to improve the trust between us and the customer, and I will definitely add the timer as well.

I will see how I go over the next few weeks and let you guys know what happens. I am going to try and drive ogranic traffic as well.

0 Likes