Feedback On Store

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Hi, 

I am not sure why I am getting any sales because I was running facebook ads to the store and got like 16 sessions at one point and nobody bought anything so I am not sure what am doing wrong is it my store, product, or is it that I am targeting the wrong people. Here is the link.

https://6gfavagolf.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same here, Would be great if someone could have a look at website and give some feedback. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MusiciansHarmon 

Nice job on your store, here is my feedback on it.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

In addition to that, after carefully reviewing I don't see a return policy. Oftentimes when a customer buys something from you it won't be completely right, it would help to have a return policy

More to that, after a thorough review I don't see an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Another thing you might want to add is social media links. If you add some social media accounts to your store like Facebook or Instagram, it will help build trust with your store and help get more customers

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Again, I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MusiciansHarmon 

Few Suggestions 

Your home page and website in general needs to flow better. Also some of your links don't work at the moment. 

Home Page: Example of way to flow it better 

• Slideshow image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( something interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular products ( 4-8 Max ) 

Overall you need to improve the home page , product pages and build some trust on the website. I'll email you something that should really help you out in a minute. 

Also I have Free website guide you can download ->here<- that should help 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Hi @SpeedNationUK

I'll email you something shortly also that should really help you out.  

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Thank you for the reply. My goal is to get like 250 sales a day or realistically get 20 sales.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@MusiciansHarmon wrote:

Thank you for the reply. My goal is to get like 250 sales a day or realistically get 20 sales.

Small steps my friend. 1 sale at a time for now :) 

Check out your email also. I sent you something that should really help you out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a quick look at the store, and there are a few things you may want to consider updating before you run your next marketing campaign: 

- Get a Favicon for your site, it adds to the legitimacy of the brand. 

- If your sections are empty in your footer, remove them: (http://bit.ly/2Zwi5gN). 

- There doesn't appear to be anything in your About Us currently, same with FAQ and Shop. It looks like your entire navigation menu isn't currently working (you may have the site under construction at the moment, and if this is the case, it may be best to put up an "Under Construction" password page, by going to Online Store > Preferences). 

- The images on the landing page are a little large, as is the text, and your logo in the top left is too large, making the site not very intuitive to navigate. I recommend having a look at a competitor and having a look at the user experience. 

When you were setting up the Facebook ad, who were you targeting? Was the audience too broad? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

The first thing i saw was a spelling mistake. That would be enough for me to leave as spelling mistakes make the store look unprofessional.

"Laser" rangefinder, not "Laster" rangefinder.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

k thanks I fixed it.

0 Likes