Feedback On my Motocross Gear Store Built Using Warehouse Theme

Solved
LastYearsGear
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi guys, any feedback on our site would be much appreciated. www.lastyearsgearstore.co.uk 

It is not yet finished and we still have a lot to do but any tips, tricks and advice would be great.

Kind Regards, Reece

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @LastYearsGear,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

lastyeargear-01.png

POP UPS
I noticed a lot of things vying for my attention upon landing. I had a pop up for a newsletter, a cookie policy and the two message icons on either side. When the person first lands we don't want to present them with several moving, bright colored things that say "do this! click this! sign up for this!" At this point they haven't had a chance to look at your products and see if they are interested.
Instead you want to think, okay, what are my top three priorities for this visit? For example, it might be: 1. Make a sale 2. Get a newsletter sign up 3. Have them follow me on social media.

When you are contemplating adding these things to your website, ask yourself, does this help achieve one of these goals or does it distract from one of these goals? The next step is strategically presenting them at the right time, on the right page. So for example, with the newsletter pop-up, it would be better to have that pop up with a discount when a person clicks on the checkout button.

SIZING CHART
I would recommend adding a sizing chart to your products. We show you how to do that in this video:

Also, just a heads up this product doesn't have a size listed.

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @LastYearsGear

Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for starting your online business! I really like your idea of the page layout, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, The above-the-fold area is a little cramped. We can add more space to it by:

• Increase the size of the hero banner
  • Reduce the amount of information on the header. We can move some of information to another part, for example footer or separate section

PageFly_0-1626412036584.png

2, Make sure all text is legible. To help customers read the text within a single glance, we can add semi-transparent background overlay to the image.

PageFly_1-1626412036717.png

3, Keep product names short and on-point so customers can catch up with all the information at once 

PageFly_2-1626412036185.png

Just in case you want some references to improve your Home page, you can check out our template here: https://pagefly.link/svEhqSWz   

PageFly_3-1626412036401.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @LastYearsGear 

Just i looked into you store ,i would like to give  improvements to store which helps to get traffic.

In product page no customer reviews and recently viewed items. Try to  add this features.
Untitled.png

No social sharing and social login. Add social sharing and social login .

The habit of customers visiting the site and actively viewing and marking products in a Wishlist is golden data in itself. Wishlist work well at increasing engagement on the site, even if the customers decides not to purchase an item on that visit. This Wishlist button can be turned into future purchase via follow up emails. Wishlist are a great tool for gathering data and provide an additional touch point for customers to help encourage sales.

Rewards :These programs help businesses to increase customer retention and experience while cutting down the extra expenses done on advertising. Also, to start a loyalty program and maintaining it for the long run will benefit you in holding your existing customers intact. Implement this reward program with Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @LastYearsGearThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you work on:

Some good points:

• easy to navigate
  • professional design & layout

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add testimonials or a review carousel. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps! You can start implementing these suggested changes in your store. It will help you to make your store better and drive more conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
LastYearsGear
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you to every one of you for leaving feedback/advice/review I really appreciate it and will take onboard/into consideration all of the above and try and build the best shopping experience I can for our customers.

We imported all of our products from eBay to Shopify via our multi-channel platform we use OnePatch and a lot of the HTML from eBay descriptions got pulled into Shopify so I am in the process of sorting that out at the moment also assigning the products to the correct collections (most of them fit into 2 or 3 collections) then its the group tagging to filter the products individually which is becoming very tedious. 

I will look into all the applications everyone has suggested and may require some assistance for SEO off of one of you in the near future You have all been amazing thank you again !

Kind Regards, Last Years Gear Store

0 Likes