Feedback On my Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello

I had only just started my online Shopify store and would love some honest feedback.

http://mrbigswatches.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 186

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Google Shopping and Facebook Ads 
6. Add blog section

7. Create your online brand

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hi MrBigs,

Your store looks really really beautiful and has a nice feel . I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve very little things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales .

1. In UI part ,You can reduce size of the logo and align it with menu as it will save you a lot of space.

2. Also you can make a new page "About us " and add the content written in footer .And yes some typo error in "Whho" in footer .
  3. You can add more social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest on the site footer. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.

4. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

5. You have around 100 prouducts, I'm pretty sure you'll be adding few more soon ,it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://mrbigswatches.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

6. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
476 36 76

Hi there!

My name is Ren and I'm from the Shopify support team.

I reviewed your website and I think you're off to a fantastic start. There are some great pointers above and I'd like to add to this as well with some of my own observations that cover the more finer details:

- It's great to see that you've added a Facebook icon/link but it currently takes the user to a 404 error so be sure to remove or resolve the broken link.

- There is a spelling error in your "About" blurb in the footer. (“whho we are”)

- It's awesome to see you have added the standard footer section links like refund and privacy policy. These really help to generate customer trust. It's important to watch your spacing and grammar to help support a professional looking website. Try utilizing a third-party tool such as Grammarly to help fine tune those details.

- I would recommend turning off your social proof app until you've collected the data from 10+ sales, otherwise the same sale will keep popping up as users browse your website and this looks like something which may not have been set up correctly, which could cause people to think the site is not regularly maintained. 

- Your FAQs section says “home” in one section that doesn't seem relevant to the products you're selling. 

- Be sure to personalize the refund policy to match your specific products!

- My final suggestion is to consider further categorizing your watches. You could try by color or by style but this will help bring some organization to your large product list.

These few small fixes will bring you up to speed and you'll be launch ready in time for the holidays! Have you started planning your Black Friday Cyber Monday marketing efforts? How will this differ from your normal marketing plan? Here's a great read to get the ball rolling.

I hope I have been able to help and contribute to the valuable advice above. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @mrbigswatches 

Nice job on your store, here is my feedback on it.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Also, another thing to take into consideration is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes