I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks for your online store:
You need to build the trust of your website visitors before converting them into your customers. One of the good ways to do that is by adding favorable and positive testimonials on your homepage.
2. Product page.
- Similarly, you also should add the customer reviews into your product page.
- Add the Countdown timer to encourage people to buy your product before the sale end.
- Add Call-to-action buttons such as Buy Now! button. So when people click on it, they will be automatically redirected to the check out page.
- Improve your current Add to cart button. When I try to click on it, the cart icon is not updated to show 1 item added into the cart.
- Use more product images to show your products to customers in a better way.
3. About Us page
Add more videos or images to make your About Us more attractive. Let your website visitors know your business story and what makes them different from other merchants!
You can use the Shopify page builder app to build your beautiful, effective, and high-converting online store!
I hope these above feedbacks are helpful for you <3
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
HEADER & FOOTER :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
PRODUCT PAGE :
CART PAGE :
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
1. You should add a newsletter subscription box in the footer of the homepage. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach out to your customers.
2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and without getting their email address. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
3. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
4. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
5. Add FAQ. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.