Feedback On my Store

Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 4

Hello there! I would love some feedback on my website and ways to improve it.

https://www.sajidauto.com/

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Abid_SL, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks for your online store:

1. Homepage. 

You need to build the trust of your website visitors before converting them into your customers. One of the good ways to do that is by adding favorable and positive testimonials on your homepage.

2. Product page.

- Similarly, you also should add the customer reviews into your product page.

- Add the Countdown timer to encourage people to buy your product before the sale end.

- Add Call-to-action buttons such as Buy Now! button. So when people click on it, they will be automatically redirected to the check out page.

- Improve your current Add to cart button. When I try to click on it, the cart icon is not updated to show 1 item added into the cart. 

- Use more product images to show your products to customers in a better way. 

qwe.png

3. About Us page

Add more videos or images to make your About Us more attractive. Let your website visitors know your business story and what makes them different from other merchants! 
You can use the Shopify page builder app to build your beautiful, effective, and high-converting online store!

I hope these above feedbacks are helpful for you <3

PageFly- Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 4

Dear Quang Nguyen,

Those where insightful and helpful feedback!

I'm definitely taking your pointers to tomorrow's brain storming session with my colleagues.

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable remarks.

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi  Abid!  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for, now your search bar is too long it need to be more professional. Add to cart , login and currency changer must be in one line so that it looks good.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. .  Example of Good Header 
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also add your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. The payment icons and security badges are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page 

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.                      
  4. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  5. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  6. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page 

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  3. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , 2nd image on hover,color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.                                                                                                    

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly. Example of Ideal Product Page 

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. 

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store

3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.

1. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1033 50 154

Hello @Abid_SL,

1. You should add a newsletter subscription box in the footer of the homepage. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach out to your customers.

2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and without getting their email address. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

3. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

4. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

5. Add FAQ. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes