Hello, I hope all is well and in good health. I have launched my online store this past week and would like feedback and thoughts on how it is to navigate through the site. The store is where you can find your essential needs and if you didn't find what you were looking for send us an email and we'd gladly find the item for you. Thanks, everyone for your time. Www.WhyWaitShopNow.com
Hey Why Wait Shop Now,
Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:
Wishing you all the luck for your coming store journey.
Hey there WhyWaitShopNow,
Hope you're doing well and safe.
You are a great looking store and I must say that I loved your store layout. It looks very clean and it's very easy to navigate around. So kudos on that! You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. Add a hero image to your website. It gives an appealing complete look to your website. And on the hero image be sure to add a main call to action button taking the viewer to your catalogue ( the button can say "shop now")
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
6. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
7. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
8. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.
9. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hello @WhyWaitShopNow ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.