I'm Richard, Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist from PageFly. I just had a look at your home page and have some feedback that might be helpful for you:
1. Make your CTA button more eye-catching. Right now it sort of blends with the black and grey background. And when I hover over it, it decreases opacity and gets harder to see. I'd suggest you choose a color that stands out from the background and when customers hover over it, it should pop out even more. You can see the example from Daniel Wellington below:
2. CTA Text should be more simple, straight-forward. I understand that LUX'nd is your branding, which is really cool. But first time customers won't know exactly what "Get LUX'nd" mean and what they'll get if they click on it. When it comes to CTA buttons, they should be a verb as simple and straight-forward as possible. You can say things like Explore, Buy, Sign up, Browse, Shop Now, etc. - it is clearer for customers what you want them to do, hence is more persuasive.
3. Invest in Bespoke Imagery for your banner. You have really nice and high quality photos, but a close-up shot of a watch in black and white or a picture of a dining table don't seem to do your products justice. I'd suggest you use images that better highlight your products - this helps customers know right away what you're selling the moment they land on your site.
Those are 3 things I think would be the most important to improve your site now. You can learn more by referring to this detailed guide to Personalize Your Homepage with examples and case studies! If you find my feedback helpful, please give it a like or accept it as a solution.
Best of luck on your store!
@VisualEarPick I just had a look again and the banner and CTA buttons look great now! Aside from adding products into your "House Your Decor" and "Deluxe'nd Jewelry", it's good to go! Your page loads fast and meets all fundamental requirements to launch.
Now as you go, there might be some tools that can help you understand your audience better and optimize accordingly like Hotjar - which lets you see where on your site that customers spend the most time on. Maybe add some social media marketing along the way. It's up to you. See how it goes and you can always ask questions in this helpful forum!
Hi @VisualEarPick !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. I recommend changing the theme, the black background does not look good.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
3. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
4. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
6. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
6. There are no trust badges, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop
7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa
9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
10. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Check this blog:https://growave.io/blog/
@RichardNguyen im trying to be as conservative as possible in the apps and scripts number i only run debutify, oberlo and reviews app but otherwise its all plain coding thats why the load speed is great without optimizing even
@Droppersstop Thank you for your feedback,
live chat sure will be added and i will do professional SEO after the website & products is fully ready.
im still considering the blog idea idk yet if i want to make the website more bigger maybe later i’ll add the blog
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
I think you need to add a few things to make your store more trustworthy for visitors. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
@Sajay thank you for your feedback
i`m still managing the homepage and design i did import products almost everything now im working on description and adding images to each product
trust badages updated
and gonna work on new about us
and reviews im gonna add for each product little bit of reviews im not gonna leave them without reviews
can you review the website design again ?
thank you it helps im still in maintenance still didnt run the shop
The website design and luxurious product you are selling looks appealing!
I like how you use the discount promotion as a sense of FOMO, giving customers the sense of urgency to purchase. However, since most of the products you are selling might look relatively similar you should use product badges to highlight on products that you want to emphasize sales or create more exposure on. By catching customers' attention of the best product offerings and promotions, as well as integrating other proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof could help enhance the performance of your sales campaigns.
Moreover, once you manage to drive traffic into your website, one of the effective marketing activity that i would suggest is retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaign helps you re-engage with your audience and potential customers who previously interacted or showed interest in your products. By using a variety of creative ads to target these potential audiences and reach to conversion of purchase. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
I wish you all the best for your business! Stay safe!