Feedback Please! Over 1200 visitors no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hike-z.com

I’ve been running Facebook ads over the past few days and have acquired over 1200 visitors but no checkouts or add to carts. The interest seems to be there but my bounce rate is very high as well.. any feedback would be appreciated thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @N2Wilderness 

On the surface the site looks good but then you start to look into and see the problems. 

1. I'd think about adding value to your community. Example at least 3 x Blogs 

2. 50% off everything ? Don't think this is good idea. I'd feel like is your normal price really the real price ? I'd only have 2/10 products on sale. 

3. Your product tabs have no information in them. All these things are so important 

• Nice Product Description 
  • Shipping Information 
  • Reviews 

Overall great start. Keep up the good work my friend. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you very much for the feedback! With all the excitement about starting a new store I can’t believe I never added product description or reviews!
0 Likes
Highlighted

@N2Wilderness wrote:
Thank you very much for the feedback! With all the excitement about starting a new store I can’t believe I never added product description or reviews!

Gets that way sometimes. Very important piece of the puzzle. Good luck with it all. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted

Hi @N2Wilderness 

I actually like your site. It has a good feel to it with good imagery that resonates with the brand you are trying to create I'm sure. The logo is also nice. 

It'd be interesting to understand the quality of the leads you have from Facebook as I think one of the first questions before running ads is to understand exactly who your target market is. At the outset this needs to be bottomed out to ensure you're not wasting money or time on ads or attracting the wrong type of folk who just would not buy. 

Agree with @Clayton_Bates re: blogging on the site to get people engaged further. The other thing I would say (and was looking for on the site) is what's your own story of why hiking is important to you that compelled you enough to want to start a business in the niche? This humanises the business and allows people to identify with a mutual passion with your target audience. A brief 'about us' would be a good idea and go down well. 

I'd also look to get a professional email address as opposed to using gmail. This again gives the impression of a professional outlet.

Reviews are important to encourage people to buy and I can see you have a subtitle for this though no content. Get in touch with us at Syntellio if you need help with this. Incidentally, in addition to the product descriptions missing, the shipping details for each product is also missing. 

I hope this has been helpful.

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Hike-Z,

A unique header template should be created to highlight amazing discounts or shipping offers if any. Multiple home buttons need not be present in the main menu as both serve the same purpose of smooth navigation to the homepage. Some other essential observations for store improvement are as follows:

1. The search landing page is not present.
  2. The logo should be shifted to the left, while the main menu to the center for a more systematic header look.
  3. The correct order of arrangement of sidelinks on the top right of the header is as follows: Login, Search Bar, Cart and Currency Converter.
  4. The footer links are being repeated twice. So, the elimination of one set of links is required.
  5. All Footer links need to be arranged vertically to the left of the footer, while the newsletter to the right.
  6. Social links should be placed below the footer links and the newsletter.
  7. "Collections" or "Product Categories" should be added to the main menu as well.
  8. "About Us" should be a part of the main menu and footer as well.
  9. "Contact Us" should be a part of the main menu as well.
  10. Reviews should be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  11. Testimonials and Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store becomes capable of converting visitor traffic into customer sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hey @N2Wilderness ,

Your store looks amazing and it really gives a wanderlust feels. Here are some suggestions on how you can increase your conversions and reduce the abandoned cart rate:-

1. If you are having add to cart and no conversions then you should start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

2. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

4. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation