On the surface the site looks good but then you start to look into and see the problems.
1. I'd think about adding value to your community. Example at least 3 x Blogs
2. 50% off everything ? Don't think this is good idea. I'd feel like is your normal price really the real price ? I'd only have 2/10 products on sale.
3. Your product tabs have no information in them. All these things are so important
Overall great start. Keep up the good work my friend.
Thank you very much for the feedback! With all the excitement about starting a new store I can’t believe I never added product description or reviews!
Gets that way sometimes. Very important piece of the puzzle. Good luck with it all.
I actually like your site. It has a good feel to it with good imagery that resonates with the brand you are trying to create I'm sure. The logo is also nice.
It'd be interesting to understand the quality of the leads you have from Facebook as I think one of the first questions before running ads is to understand exactly who your target market is. At the outset this needs to be bottomed out to ensure you're not wasting money or time on ads or attracting the wrong type of folk who just would not buy.
Agree with @Clayton_Bates re: blogging on the site to get people engaged further. The other thing I would say (and was looking for on the site) is what's your own story of why hiking is important to you that compelled you enough to want to start a business in the niche? This humanises the business and allows people to identify with a mutual passion with your target audience. A brief 'about us' would be a good idea and go down well.
I'd also look to get a professional email address as opposed to using gmail. This again gives the impression of a professional outlet.
Reviews are important to encourage people to buy and I can see you have a subtitle for this though no content. Get in touch with us at Syntellio if you need help with this. Incidentally, in addition to the product descriptions missing, the shipping details for each product is also missing.
I hope this has been helpful.
A unique header template should be created to highlight amazing discounts or shipping offers if any. Multiple home buttons need not be present in the main menu as both serve the same purpose of smooth navigation to the homepage. Some other essential observations for store improvement are as follows:
Wish the store becomes capable of converting visitor traffic into customer sales very soon.
Hey @N2Wilderness ,
Your store looks amazing and it really gives a wanderlust feels. Here are some suggestions on how you can increase your conversions and reduce the abandoned cart rate:-
1. If you are having add to cart and no conversions then you should start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.
2. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
4. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.