Feedback Please - This is our new theme at https://www.arts4refugees.net/

Solved
Zufi
2 0 0

We have just updated our look and thought be good to have your input.  Look forward to your support with this.  Zufi

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Zufi!

Thanks for working on an amazing cause!

Home page

The main section gets cut off before the fold, causing users to scroll down to read the value proposition. Fixing this could improve usability. Screenshot below. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 6.55.01 AM.png

For 10% off, are shoppers supposed to tag @arts4refugees on Instagram, Twitter, or both? Screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 7.17.02 AM.png

Product pages (like this one)

• Add copy to each product page in the form of storytelling. This is good for on-page SEO and also increases conversions as it makes your cause more compelling to supporters.
    • 11 storytelling elements:
      • A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
      • A world (the emotional motivators)
      • A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
      • The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
      • A helper (your brand)
      • A magical item (your offer)
      • Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
      • The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
      • Road of trials (split-testing)
      • The happily ever after (future pacing)
      • The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)

Social media

• If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

Blog

• Update the navigation at the top to display main categories instead of tags.

SEO

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via partnerships, guest blogging, communities, social media.
  • Here's a solid list of Google SEO tips for 2021 from Moz.
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
Zufi
2 0 0

Hi Nikki,  Thanks for taking the time to go over the website.  I look forward to discussing your feedback with our team.  The story telling breakdown was really useful.  Please feel free to look me up if I can ever help   Zufi

0 Likes