Feedback Please! <3

3Peaks
1 0 0

https://3peaksproject.com/ Hi everyone, I just opened my first store. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on it! Thank you all so much! 

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @3Peaks 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I would like to share few tips and feedbacks.

Feedback #1: While clicking on your social plugins, it's showing 404 Page Not found. Do add your social handles.

Feedback #2: Have a separate "About Us" page. Right now, your "Home" page seems too cluttered, so I would suggest you to look into this. Example: Adding a Top Navigation bar would be helpful.

Tip #1: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey 3Peaks,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. You need to pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• "Footer icons" below the social links should be smaller in size.
  • Including"promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! 10% Off Friends & Family" can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  • The contact form is missing from the "Contact Us" section.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Good work! Keep it up.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes