Feedback Please

Excursionist
23 0 3

www.luxless.co.nz

Im working on adding more products and currently optimising SEO & adding ALT text to images.
Also in the works of adding a page dedicated to explaining the limited, exclusiveness of my sneakers.

(have a promo video in the works for my first ad campaign)
I have not started any ad campaigns and I'm getting a couple visits organically from facebook everyday, made one sale in the 1 month that my store has been online. 

Any constructive feedback would be great,

Thank you in advanced!

0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 3
Adding more images to products with less than 3
0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi,

You know your store is actually quite good. I think you should add E-mail address too at the bottom/Footer.

Thanks,

Iqra

0 Likes
Highlighted

Huge sneaker head and love the vibe of the store. It's super clean, simple and easy on the eyes. Been doing tons of fashion marketing for brands like ASOS and Jack Wills over the years. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
23 0 3

Thank you very much for the kind words & valuable feedback Duane, I will definitely take action fixing/adding the things you have mentioned straight away!
Once again, thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback.

Best Regards,

Kodi.

0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 3

Thank you Iqra, that is a good idea. Will get onto that now.

0 Likes

@OldDogNZ wrote:

Thank you very much for the kind words & valuable feedback Duane, I will definitely take action fixing/adding the things you have mentioned straight away!
Once again, thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback.

Best Regards,

Kodi.

Anytime Kodi. Reach out if you ever need external help with digital marketing. We have clients down in Australia and NZ all the time.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
356 21 87

Hi  ,

Your store is really beautiful and have nice and unique products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, I can see a lot of empty spaces in footer. You can reduce those.
  2. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  3. Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in google search.  Ref article from shopify 
  4. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  5. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.
  6. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://luxless.co.nz/search?type=product&q= . You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 9  products and surely soon you would be adding more so the visitor should find the product with ease. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 3

Thank you for the feedback! Thats really helpful  :)

0 Likes
Trailblazer
356 21 87

Thankyou for your kind words . Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes