Feedback Please!!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I would really appreciate any feedback of my store. I also am having a hard time trying to set up different payment methods for customers. I don't want Paypal to be their only form of payment method. I thought I had set that up in my dashboard, but when I try to act as if I am checking out from my store, its only giving me the option to pay with Paypal. Am, I missing something? My website address is www.pooppixie.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 30 59

Hello, there! 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, just dropping in to offer some feedback. 

I'll start by saying that you've really done an excellent job of building your single product website. It's seamless, makes sense and I know right away what it's about. The How To video is such an excellent touch and I really love the way the information and content is delivered. It's concise, clean and clever. Well done!

Some changes I would suggest would be to consolidate the scooper and the bags under 1 heading titled "Shop" or something similar. There's no need for 2 headings with only one product in each. I would also recommend using a contact form for your contact page! Here's how

My final suggestion would be to add a personal touch in the form of an About Page. Not as an afterthought but rather a foundational page that talks about who you are and what drives you to sell this product. This helps you stand out among similar products and people always feel good when they know a little bit about who they are supporting with their business. Bonus if you have pets of your own that you can add photos of!

As for adding additional payment gateways, have you set up your Shopify Payments yet? This will enable your checkout to accept other forms of payment like credit cards. If Shopify Payments is not available where you are located, you can find all available payment gateways by country here.  

How do you plan to market your product? If you are just getting started with figuring that out, I recommend checking out our free Shopify Academy courses, specifically SEO For Beginners, Grow Your Business with Instagram, and Facebook Advertising

Let me know your thoughts and whether I can clarify any of that for you! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

Hey Pixie Scoop,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Placement of Login beside the Search Bar and Cart on the top right of the header would lead to a systematic header view. Other suggestions for store optimization are as follows:

1. The search landing page is disabled. 
  2. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right and the social links should be placed below both of them.
  3. Header template should be used to highlight amazing discounts or free shipping offers if any.
  4. Social links are a must to be added to the footer for strong customer association.
  5. For better brand promotion, Instagram images are a must.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement help in driving you a lot more sales.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @flaure25  ! Firstly, i have to say your store look quite modern and clean, i like that ! But there is still room for improvement :

• Hero image / Slider is the part is the part that gets the most attention of homepage and i think you aren't take advantage of it. Creating some sale campaign / product and create a banner / slider with dynamic headline + CTA, to notify customer will be one of the most effective way to increase your conversion rate
  • Your site looks simple and clean but it also brings "serious" vibe to customer. My suggestion is add more color to it by changing the button color to red - typical color to bring happiness, joyful vibe + explain product feature through blocks with icon and headline
  • Invest more content ( image, video ... ) to About us page to express more about your vision, story and competitive advantage ... to assure product quality
  • Add more content to your product such as : description, countdown timer ( to increase FOMO effect ), product features ... to make it more "solid" and reliable 

Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1022 50 152

Hello @flaure25 ,

Your store looks great. You have mentioned everything very precisely and the store looks very clean and organized. You need to maximize engagement on your store which will help you to increase the conversion rate. Here are some points that will help you to maximize engagement on your store:-

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- Add a web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store and without getting their email address.

- Add a pop-up. Add a countdown timer, it helps in increasing the curiosity amongst customers to make a purchase. 

These strategies will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate on your store by capturing visitors coming to your store. 

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for your assistance!

0 Likes