Hi Guys, i'm new here and in all this E commerce business. Just Opened my store 2 months ago and still trying to figure out why i am not getting any sales...
I'm getting a little frustrated cause i've been putting so much effort, trying to learn everything by myself is tough, but not impossible! I'm not giving up, just trying to understand what i'm doing wrong.
Any Feedback will be appreciated.
link for the website: https://jewnana.com
Hi @janine-anbinder !
You are doing very well, do not panic, and do not give up. I have seen that you have done a lot of work already. Keep it up!
- fill the empty space with a hero banner on top - use good quality images, that will speak about your brand and have "shop now" button- you can make there slides and include different collections.
- remove "JERUSALEM MAP DECOR" - you have already place collections of your products. Instead of this, you can place there bestsellers, Instagram gallery, testimonials of the shop.
- You do not need the "Vacay" image - it does not give you anything. Remove it and place anything else, that will bring more functionality to your site.
- For the navigation - you have done a great job!
- You have quite a lot of followers on Instagram - Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
- Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
- The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
-Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
-Add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts, and more just in one click check out Growave.
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @janine-anbinder ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congrats on the store , Really love the collection of products that you have , Clothing and accessories is an important market for consumers , i feel you have a good choice of colours and products to make the eui look more classy and appealing , i feel i can give you some suggestion to tweak the UI for your website . i come from design background , so i might be of some use for you here to revamp your site.
1. have a slideshow is a really nice touch , that shows offers and stuff on your products , make sure the pictures are moving in 3 sec gap and not a manual slider , as people tend to miss that its a manual and may seen its a static picture
2. i feel the landing page navigation could be better , if you add banners and more product and store offers , also make a good collection nav button , instead of product categories on the nav bar , as the filters can be shows on a diff page , because the number of products are less on your page
3. products costs money and for people to spend that much , you need to build a trust factor , you need to show authentication of good finance partners that you have feartures on the page
4. make sure the checkout of the cart goes smooth and you give good info of the purchase to the user including tracking details after purschase
5. Add a blog page and Testimonial page to the site as it shows good reviews for your site and customer exp
6. Add product labels to increase sales of products , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you do that
Thank you so much for your feedback, i really appreciate it as is so important for me to understand how im doing from Professionals point of view!
I will do my best to make those changes and make it look better! I did upload the Growave app and it lookd kinda easy, so lets see how it goes ;)
I might contact you again in the future if i find out there are things i can't do myself (if that's ok with you ;)!
Thanks again ,
Enjoy your weekend and Stay Safe !
Awesome review, thank you so much!
Im working on all the points you pointed out here!
I really appreciate it as is so important for me to understand how i'm doing from Professionals point of view!
I will do my best to make those changes and make it look better!
Thanks again ,
Enjoy your weekend and Stay Safe !