Feedback Please

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 2

Hello people,

www.beerbong.shop 

Started a eCommerce store selling beer snorkels. A bit of fun.

Feedback is good please, be honest and tell me what you think.

Plan was to be simple & effective.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some suggestions for you:

1. Change the hero banner with a clear CTA button, please. It will make your store be professional.

2. Add FAQs page

3. Try to use Exit-intent popups and Push notifications to build your subscribers and reduce abandoned carts.

Check these posts to find out why popup and push notifications can help you: 

How To Use Exit Pop-ups To Reduce Cart Abandonment

10 Compelling Reasons Why You Need Shopify Push Notifications App

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 2

Thanks for the feedback,

What do you mean by  Change the hero banner with a clear CTA button?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

I mean this one: https://prnt.sc/tpt7lb

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 2

Thanks for your feed back, Can you please give me some advice on adding SEO related high search keywords.

Im not to familiar with that stuff ect.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
566 11 156

Hi @KLevien !

Your homepage should include the following:

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 

3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 

4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. 

5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Outro

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
351 14 73

Hi @KLevien  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will give an impression among the customers that you are the most knowledgeable and they will look up to you for further information.
2. Promoting your brand on digital media like Twitter, Facebook, etc this will be helpful in reaching or targeting the audience to reach out in masses.
3. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this was helpful!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes