Feedback Please

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I am hoping to get feedback on my store. I’m afraid that I have a bad theme. I have minimal traffic and no sales coming from it after being open 10 months. Thanks

Rags4Wags.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 

i have reviewed your store and found these points

1. first of all the store is not set up in a professional way. 

2. main hero image could be better

3. add more products to increase trust. nobody will buy from you if you have only a few products in your store

4. You have shown the same collection 2 times on the homepage? What's the need for that?

5. Product pages are not set up well

6. All the policy pages, about us content need to be updated

you have to focus on setting up your store in a professional way to make it look brand. You cant expect sales without setting up a branded store. including your logo, you should consider changing it. 

Shopify Agency for International Brands
Email: support@theleadermedia.com
WhatsApp: +917012490592
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
? Talk to our Shopify expert
? Best Shopify themes for November 2020
? Best Shopify Apps for November 2020
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you. I have hired 4 different people to fix these issues and I’m just not having any luck. Thanks for your feed back.
Highlighted

All the best

Shopify Agency for International Brands
Email: support@theleadermedia.com
WhatsApp: +917012490592
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
? Talk to our Shopify expert
? Best Shopify themes for November 2020
? Best Shopify Apps for November 2020
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
751 17 204

Hi @Rags4Wags !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Rags4Wags, I hope you are doing good! The best way to get traffic in a short time is by paid ads. Another way is to get organic traffic with the help of organic methods to bring traffic to your store. Your store lacks branding and identity. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I am interested in learning more. Also, I would like to work with Sachin D on some other items that I saw mentioned in their signature line. Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @Rags4Wags

Sure, you can install AiTrllion on your store and contact directly on sachin@aitrillion.com. We will be happy to assist you and help you to grow more. 

Looking forward to your mail.

Have a great day!

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @Rags4Wags, I hope you are doing well. You mentioned working for some other items you saw mentioned in the signature line. Do you want to schedule a call with Sachin D or want to connect via email only? If you want a call to be scheduled and can connect with Sachin D. It can be done. I will be happy to help you. Just Let me know.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Yes, please. I can schedule a call for any day after 5 pm EST. Let me know if this works. Thanks
0 Likes