Hi.  I'd love some feedback on our store

cjbellaco.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hey @MNJ1193,

I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback.

Great first impression, your branding and website look great.

Just a few minor things, I would recommend adding additional photos to your products, one of the coaster in a vehicle would be great,

screencapture-cjbellaco-collections-car-coasters-products-blue-and-pink-sea-turtle-car-coaster-by-tracey-gurley-2021-01-14-10_50_37.png

I'd also spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

The last thing I want to touch on is your shipping cost. I am in Canada so for me the international shipping rate is $25. Maybe not something you need to address right now but something to consider looking at as you scale. As an aside, I really appreciated your shipping calculator on the cart page, great job!

cj-checkout.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
MNJ1193
Tourist
4 1 1

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my site and for the helpful hints.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @MNJ1193, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notifications.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

These tools will help you to increase customer engagement in your store which helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes