Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @KLevien, Congratulations! I reviewed your store and here are some inputs from my side:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Enable the price drop alerts and back in stock notifications to bring back customers to your store.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply.
Hope this helps!
Hi @KLevien welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
I hope this helps!
First of all, you've got a savage website running up there.
Your idea is unique and your products are super cool.
However, there are some flaws with your website. I went through them and I personally think, you should work on them. I'm going to list them down below:
You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Congratulations on your store, after spending a few minutes on your Homepage, I have some recommendations that might be useful for you.
1. Make headbar sticky
When customers scrolling up and down inside your store, they might need to navigate to another page or they need to track how many products inside the cart. So make this always sticky would be really useful for them. They don't have to scroll on top to see them.
2. Herobanner section
In this section, it's a really important part of your store, it will boost the conversion rate a lot.
I recommend that you should display some image's products with a short title that describes them, below is a CTA button. Or you can put an inspirational banner of your sale promotion or campaign that you want to attract customers.
3. Recommended collections
I suggest that you should use the horizontal layout here. Cause the vertical layout takes a lot of spacing and the customers have to scroll up and down continuously to have an overall of all your collections.
The title of the CTA should be a Verb and make it short & clear, such as: SHOP NOW, GET IT NOW, BUY NOW, ...
Otherwise, you can display some Trending products or On Sale products, it will encourage customers to buy them.
Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.