26 1 5

Hit me with some feedback..

www.beerbong.shop

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1228 157 217

Hi @KLevien 

You have a nice website and your products are so unique. I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

• You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-29 lúc 10.06.00.png

• Product page: Also, you should add CTA to attract your vistitors

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-29 lúc 10.07.53.png

•  It would be better if you center your newsletter subscription form 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-29 lúc 10.21.15.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes

Hi @KLevien,

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Your store, in general, is looking great and I would like to give you some recommendations for optimizing your store more. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

There are some good points you should keep: 

• Have a sticky menu with clear categories and buttons. 
  • Have a good layout with a full-width banner and sections. 
  • Great photos come with animation. 

Here are some recommendations for your store: 

1. Homepage: 

1.1 Make a clear search box: 

PageFly_0-1616986772429.png

It is really important that you can make the "search" function in your stores easy to find. When visitors can't find anything in your store they can easily find it with Search instead of drop out and leave your site. 
It is good to put the search button in the sticky menu. However, I recommend you to put it in a search box with a bold icon for a standing-out look. It will keep your layout and make the search easy to find at the same time. 

1.2 Add more CTA button: 

PageFly_1-1616987170041.png

As I see, when I click on the products, it will show a button "Quick Shop" link to the product page. However, not everyone will click on the products and see the button which is not quite pop up. I recommend you to put the button right under the color swatches, it can help your visitors easier to click. Moreover, this is a way to attract them to click and see the full products. 

It is good that you put the color swatches there but for the 2nd product in the red line, it won't show any variants and put an image of a person using it which is different from others. Try to put things in the same layout and content as others. This can show your visitors how professional you are and build more trust with them. 

1.3 Make the section clear: 

PageFly_2-1616987703090.png

Put the section clear and make people scan easily and make the store more attractive. For example, this section is "Deal of the day" which needs some attention and standing out present, however, the distance between it and other sections is too close, the add to cart button and the heading are not standing out. You should think about how you want to make your customers feel right after few seconds they glance through your pages and specific sections. It will help you make the UX and UI better. 

1.4 Add more details for your collection: 

PageFly_3-1616988111709.png

I like the way you put the heading and the button in a quite unique design like that. However, it is quite hard to tell the collection if the visitors just glance through it. I recommend you to make the heading more standing out and use the name of the collection name for that. You can put some images of real use cases for people can see that right away. Also putting some details about the collection, what are the special features can make it more attractive to the visitors. 

1.5 Adding the testimonial: 

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template.

PageFly_4-1616988474562.png

1.6 Make the introduction part as a whole section: 

PageFly_5-1616988978493.png

I saw you put the introduction at the bottom of the page. Visitors will glance through your page really quick so I recommend putting this part after the hero banner and make it easier to scan. You can do that by making the main points standing out with bullet points, different styles, etc. I recommend you put this right after the hero banner. 

2. Collection page: 

I choose the Best Seller collection to make some reviews: https://www.beerbong.shop/collections/frontpage?view=grid

PageFly_6-1616989269562.png

Generally, your page is quite good with the sort function and you keep both grid and list view options for your visitors. However, you can make it better with: 

• Make the sort function as a button. It is good content, make it accessible for people. 
  • Make the heading standing out with different colors, fonts, and sizes. 
  • Adding the descriptions about your collection, what are its special features. 
  • Make the pagination or load more for your page. Especially for the list view, it can make the visitors angry when they have to load too much. 
  • Adding the star reviews or testimonials for your products. It's a must element if you want to build trust with your potential customers. 
  • Putting the CTA button right below the color swatches for easier access.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. It's a good store. Great work and wishes you the best!

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes